Olga Kalicka is a Polish actress who is known for her work in a variety of both television and film. She is probably best known for playing Magda in the comedy television series Rodzinka.pl as well as for her roles as Justyna Górska in the drama series M jak miłość. Olga has also had major roles in TV series such as Plebania, Ojciec Mateusz and Singielka among many others.
Olga Kalicka was born on the 4th of August 1993, in Piaseczno, Mazowieckie, Poland. She’s currently 27 years old.
|Birth Name||Olga Kalicka|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Piaseczno, Mazowieckie, Poland|
|Age||27 years old|
Olga graduated from the Acting Department of the Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw.
- Father – Andrzej Kalicki
- Mother – Danuta
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olga Kalicka has dated –
- Cezary Nowak – Olga has been in a relationship with her longtime boyfriend Cezary Nowak. They have a son, Aleksy (born 2019).
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Olga became known for playing Magda in the comedy TV series Rodzinka.pl (2011-2020) as well as for her roles as Justyna Górska in the drama series M jak miłość (2016-2019).
In 2000, Olga made her debut in the stage performances of the Tintilo group operating at the Rampa Theater in Warsaw.
In 2011, Olga made her big screen debut in Andrzej Barański’s film, Księstwo based on the autobiographical motifs of Zbigniew Masternak’s novels: Chmurołap, Long Live Freedom and Scythe.
In 2000, Olga made her debut appearance in the television series Priesthood where she played the character Marietta.
Through her social media, Olga has either promoted or endorsed various brands including Moje Vichy.
Olga Kalicka Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Olga Kalicka Net worth
Olga Kalicka has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – olgakalicka
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olga Kalicka
- Kalicka attended the Maciej Pawłowski Original Musical School at the Roma Musical Theater in Warsaw, where she played Princess Jasmin in the musical Aladyn JR directed by Wojciech Kępczyński.
- Olga can fluently speak in English and partially in Russian.
- She enjoys singing and dancing.
- In 2016, Kalicka was a finalist of the sixth edition of the Dancing with the Stars program broadcast by Polsat TV.
- In 2016, she appeared in her first foreign production – the German series Der Usedom-Krimi.
- In 2018, Kalicka hosted the show World of Dance Polska. Her partner was Polish dancer, choreographer and instructor Rafal Maserak.
- In 2018, Olga played Maryna Mniszchówna in the Russian historical series Godunov Prodołżenije.
- In 2018, Kalicka has been a full-time actress of the Kwadrat Theater in Warsaw and also cooperates with theaters: Komedia, Capitol, Rampa and Palladium.
- In 2020, Olga co-founded the fashion brand Rêves with Karolina Borowska.