Maya Stojan is a Swiss actress. She is best known for her role as Agent 33 on the hit show Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and for her role as Tory Ellis on the crime series Castle. In 2020, Maya was cast in the Netflix movie Fatal Affair starring alongside Nia Long, Omar Epps, Stephen Bishop and KJ Smith.
Maya Stojan was born on the 28th of June 1986, in Geneva, Switzerland. She’s currently 34 years old.
|Birth Name||Maya Stojan|
|Date of Birth||28 June 1986|
|Place of Birth||Geneva, Switzerland|
|Age||34 years old|
|Residence||Cardiff, San Diego, California, United States|
Maya got her initial education at the International School of Geneva, Switzerland. Later, she moved to the United States and attended Hartt School of Theatre & Music in West Hartford, Connecticut, from which she obtained her Bachelors’s degree in Fine Arts in Acting.
- Father – Josef “Joseph” Stojan
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one younger sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maya Stojan has dated –
- Todd Clever (2020-Present) – Maya met former USA Rugby player Todd Clever through social media. They began dating in 2020 and live together in Cardif-by-the sea, a beach community in the city of Encinitas in San Diego County, California, United States.
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||High cheekbones|
Stojan became known for her role as Agent 33 on the hit show Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014-2105) and for her role as Tory Ellis on the crime series Castle (2013-2015).
In 2010, Maya had her first onscreen role in the film, Sinners and Saints as Nadia. In 2013, Stojan made her theatrical debut as Maria Parra in the crime drama thriller film, The Contractor starring Danny Trejo.
In 2013, Maya landed her first role in television by appearing as Tory Ellis in the crime-comedy-drama series, Castle which aired on ABC.
Maya Stojan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Rottman
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food, Pizza
Maya Stojan Net worth
Maya Stojan has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maya Stojan
- Maya communicates both in French and English at a propelled fluent level.
- She has been associated with Transcendental Meditation and Yoga.
- Maya played a supporting role in the US thriller Sinners and Saints and in further short films and television series, among them Entourage & Criminal Minds.
- In 2013, Stojan probably best known role is the recurring character Tory Ellis, an officer in the NYPD’s Crime Scene Unit who specializes in technical analysis and supports Kate Beckett’s team, in the US crime-series Castle.
- In 2020, Maya was cast in the Netflix movie Fatal Affair starring alongside Nia Long, Omar Epps, Stephen Bishop and KJ Smith.