Jaz Sinclair is an American film and television actress. In 2014, Sinclair played the role of Kim Carson in the one episode of NBC’s Revolution and she also played the role of Tasha Williams in the three episodes of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles. In 2015, Jaz played Angela in the Jake Schreier directed comedy-drama film Paper Towns, along with Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne. In February 5, 2018, Sinclair was cast as Rosalind Walker in the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
Jaz Sinclair was born on the 22nd of July 1994, in Dallas, Texas, United States. She’s currently 26 years old.
|Birth Name||Jasmine Sinclair Sabino|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Age||26 years old|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Jaz attended University of Dallas in Irving, Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaz Sinclair has dated –
- Ross Lynch (2018-Present)– Jaz has been in a relationship with American actor and singer, Ross Lynch, who plays her love interest in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Their on-screen chemistry was so palpable that they ended up dating in real life too.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Curly hair|
Jaz became known for playing Angela in Paper Towns (2015), Anna in When the Bough Breaks (2016) and Rosalind Walker in the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018-Present).
In 2015, Jaz made her first theatrical film appearance as Angela in the mystery romantic drama movie, Paper Towns along with Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne.
In 2013, Jaz made her debut TV show appearance in the HBO’s documentary series, Masterclass.
Jaz Sinclair Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Jaz Sinclair Net worth
Jaz Sinclair has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaz Sinclair
- In 2011, Jaz has appeared in the film, A Race Against Time: The Sharla Butler Story as Sharla.
- In 2013, Sinclair starred in the two episodes of HBO’s documentary series Masterclass.
- In 2014, Jaz played the role of Kim Carson in the one episode of NBC’s Revolution.
- In 2015, Sinclair played Angela in the Jake Schreier directed comedy drama film, Paper Towns along with Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne.
- In 2016, Jaz starred as Anna, a surrogate mother in the thriller film, When the Bough Breaks directed by Jon Cassar.
- In 2017, Sinclair starred as Beatrice Bennett in the series, The Vampire Diaries.
- In February 5, 2018, Jaz was cast as Rosalind Walker in the Netflix series, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.