Luka Sabbat is an American model who is best known for having walked the ramp for high end brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Yeezy, H&M, Coach and C2H4 Los Angeles. He was discovered by photographer and casting agent Kevin Amato and subsequently signed with ReQuest Model Management. He has also appeared on the cover of popular magazines like Glamcult, IDOL Magazine and GQ. In 2018, Luka made his acting debut by portraying Luca Hall in Freeform’s sitcom ‘Grown-ish’.
Luka Sabbat was born on the 26th of November 1997, in Los Angeles, California, United States. He’s currently 22 years old.
|Birth Name||Luka Sabbat|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Age||22 years old|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Entrepreneur|
Luka went to Lower Manhattan Arts Academy. He attended college but dropped out even before the first semester was over.
- Father – Clark Sabbat (Fashion Designer)
- Mother – Jessica Romer (Fashion Stylist, Chef)
- Siblings – Lynn Levoy (Half Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luka Sabbat has dated –
- Adriana Mora (2017) – In 2017, Luka was in a relationship with Costa Rican model Adriana Mora.
- Kourtney Kardashian (2018) – In September 2018, Luka was spotted with television personality, socialite, model and businesswoman Kourtney Kardashian, who is 19 years older than him. On one occasion, they were spotted going out to dinner.
- Chiara Scelsi (2018) – In October 2018, Luka was seen with Italian model, Chiara Scelsi at Peppermint Club in Los Angeles.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
Luka became known for having walked the ramp for high-end brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Yeezy, H&M, Coach and C2H4 Los Angeles. He has also appeared on the cover of popular magazines like Glamcult, IDOL Magazine and GQ.
In 2019, Luka made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Zack in the zombie horror comedy film, The Dead Don’t Die written and directed by Jim Jarmusch.
In 2018, Luka made his first TV show appearance as Luca Hall in Grown-ish.
Luka has appeared in several advertisements for brands such as Adidas, Ovadia & Sons, Evian, 7 For All Mankind, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana, Hood By Air, Hugo Boss, Iceberg and Calvin Klein. He has also promoted several brands through his social media such as Diesel, Timberland, LIFEWTR, The Frye Company, Gillette, J Brand and many more.
Luka Sabbat Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Swedish Meatballs, BBQ Burger
Luka Sabbat Net worth
Luka Sabbat has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luka Sabbat
- Luka was born in New York but started spending parts of his childhood in Paris as well since the age of 3.
- As a child, he wasn’t a very photogenic person and preferred to stay away from the camera. He enjoyed playing videos and skating around with friends.
- In his teenage years, he showed a lot of interest in standup comedy and even took comedy improv while in high school.
- Luka was discovered while walking down the streets of Soho, New York City.
- At the age of 15, he was featured in an advertisement for Hood By Air after the casting director had approached him when he was leaving an internship.
- In 2015, Luka was spotted in SoHo by Kevin Amato who was looking to cast young talents for Hood By Air at the time.
- In 2015, Sabbat was selected to walk the runway at Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 1 Presentation show at New York Fashion Week.
- In 2017, he founded a brand called Hot Mess alongside photographer Noah Dillon which had been primarily started as a photographic exhibition of Instagram models.
- In 2018, Sabbat made his acting debut by portraying Luca Hall in Freeform’s sitcom Grown-ish.
- In 2018, Luka was on the list of Models.com‘s The Money Guys.
- Visit his official website @ lukasabbat.com.