Abby Rao is an American model and Instagram star, who predominantly known for sharing a range of modeling shots in swimwear and beachwear. She has connections to some big social media names like TikTok star Daisy Keech and YouTube rapper RiceGum. Abby is also the co-founder of the Los Angeles-based social media influencer collective The Clubhouse, a rival group of the already established collective The Hype House.
Abby Rao was born on the 20th of July 1997, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She’s currently 23 years old.
|Birth Name||Abby Rao|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1997|
|Place of Birth||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|Age||23 years old|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Tik Tok Creator, Instagram Star, Model, Social Media Influencer|
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby Rao has dated –
- Bryan Quang Le (2019) – Abby had dated YouTuber and musician Bryan Quang Le (aka RiceGum) through most of 2019 but the duo broke up in November of that year. Bryan alleged in a Twitch stream in April 2020 that Abby had never supported his choices.
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Abby became known for sharing a range of modeling shots in swimwear and beachwear. She has been doing a collaboration with lots of fame occupied artists. Abby is also an ambassador for Fashion Nova as well as Knock Out Watches.
In 2008, Abby has worked, as a child actress in the movies Living Proof. She was just 11 years old when the former was released.
Abby has promoted, on social media, brands such as Fashion Nova & Knock Out Watches.
Abby Rao Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Daniel Radcliffe
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Italian
Abby Rao Net worth
Abby Rao has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abby Rao
- Before moving to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a model, she had worked as a cosmetologist in Mandeville, Louisiana.
- She had also worked at a Texas Roadhouse outlet and used to pay her high school fees through the money that she had earned on her own.
- Her parents was very supportive and caring.
- In August of 2017, Rao first started posting modeling shots through Instagram.
- She likes to play with her pet dog in her spare time.
- In September of 2018, Abby worked with social media stars and model Katie Bellin.