Robert Irwin is an Australian television personality and wildlife photographer. He hosts Robert’s Real Life Adventures, a program on his family zoo’s internal TV network. He co hosted the Discovery Kids Channel TV series Wild But True and co-created the book series Robert Irwin: Dinosaur Hunter and currently stars on the Animal Planet series Crikey! It’s the Irwins with his mother Terri and sister Bindi. In 16 February 2017, Irwin made his late night television debut when he appeared on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Robert Irwin was born on the 1st of December 2003, in Buderim, Queensland, Australia. He’s currently 16 years old.
|Robert Clarence Irwin
|Date of Birth
|December 01, 2003
|Place of Birth
|Buderim, Queensland, Australia
|16 years old
|Actor, Television Personality, Photographer, Conservationist, Author
Robert was homeschooled at Australia Zoo.
- Father – Steve Irwin (Naturalist, Zoologist, Conservationist, Television Personality and Herpetologist)
- Mother – Terri Irwin (Naturalist, Author, Conservationist and the owner of Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Queensland)
- Siblings – Bindi Irwin (Older Sister) (Actress, Television Presenter, Conservationist, Singer and Dancer)
- Relatives – Robert “Bob” Irwin (Paternal Grandfather), Lynette/Lyn Lesley Hakainsson (Paternal Grandmother), Clarence Alonzo Raines (Maternal Grandfather), Judy/Julia Barton (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robert Irwin has dated –
Robert has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Robert became known after hosts Robert’s Real Life Adventures, a program on his family zoo’s internal TV network. He co-hosted the Discovery Kids Channel TV series Wild But True and co-created the book series Robert Irwin: Dinosaur Hunter.
In 2015, Robert made his theatrical film debut in the Australian version of the animated comedy movie, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
In 2004, Robert made his first TV show appearance on the comedy TV series, Enough Rope with Andrew Denton.
Robert has appeared in a TV commercial for his family’s Australia Zoo.
Robert Irwin Favorites
- Favorite Celebrity – Bear Grylls
- Favorite Animal – Saltwater Crocodile
- Favorite Subjects At School – Science and Maths
- Favorite Superhero – His Dad
Robert Irwin Net worth
Robert Irwin has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robert Irwin
- When he was just a month old, his father Steve Irwin was seen carrying him on his arm while feeding chicken carcass to a 3.8-metre (12 ft 6 in) saltwater crocodile during a live show. Robert was very close to the crocodile, which prompted widespread criticism of his father’s actions.
- While working on the production of the documentary series Ocean’s Deadliest, his father passed away after being attacked by a stingray when Robert was just 3 years old.
- Robert loves to be with animals and is an outdoor person with hobbies like mountain biking, palaeontology and photography.
- In 2009, Robert had a cameo appearance in Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove.
- In 2012, Irwin appeared alongside his mother and sister in a TV series entitled Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors which earned him a 2013 Logie Award nomination for Most Popular New Male Talent.
- In 2013, he won a nomination for Most Popular New Male Talent at Logie Awards for his work in the TV series, Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors.
- In 2013, Irwin released a series of books, titled Dinosaur Hunter which he co-authored with Lachlan Creag and Jack Wells.
- In 2014, Robert co-hosted a TV series named Wild But True on Discovery Kids Channel.
- In 2015, Irwin appeared as a guest on British wildlife series Ten Deadliest Snakes in the episode focused on Australia’s venomous snakes.
- In 2016, Robert finished as a runner-up in the junior category of the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year competition and earned plaudits for his work as a photographer.
- In 2017, he started appearing in the late night television show titled The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, where he presented various animal species including an African dwarf crocodile, screaming armadillo, binturong and a green aracari.
- In 2017, Irwin won the Wondai Regional Art Gallery People’s Choice Award and the first prize in the Glass House Mountains Rotary Calendar Photographic Competition.
- On 6 April 2017, Robert Irwin was invested as a member and ambassador of Scouts Australia, formalising a partnership between the organisation and Australia Zoo.
- Visit his official website @ robertirwinphotos.com.