Monica Barbaro is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Yael in season 2 of Unreal. In 2018, Barbaro played Cora Vasquez, a homicide detective on The Good Cop alongside Josh Groban and Tony Danza. Monica’s most recent acting gigs include Liz Melero on ABC’s crime drama Stumptown and Phoenix in Joseph Kosinski’s action drama Top Gun: Maverick.
Monica Barbaro was born on the 17th of June 1990, in San Francisco, California, United States. She’s currently 30 years old.
|Birth Name||Monica Maria Barbaro|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1990|
|Place of Birth||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Age||30 years old|
Monica attended Beverly Hills Playhouse in California and then studied acting at The New York University Tisch School of the Arts from where she graduated with a bachelor of fine arts degree in dance.
- Father – Nicholas Michael Barbaro
- Mother – Heidi Diane
- Siblings – Eva B. Duchovny (Older Sister), Michael Barbaro (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica Barbaro has dated –
- Connor Tillman – Monica is in a relationship with Connor Tillman. The two often post their pictures on their respective Instagram account and it appears like they have been happily together since a couple of years.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Black (Natural)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Monica became known for her roles as Yael in season 2 of Unreal (2016) and as Cora Vasquez in The Good Cop (2018).
In 2015, Monica first theatrical film appearance was made in the movie, America is Still the Place as Peggy.
In 2015, Monica launched her acting career when landed the role of Brenda ‘Bentley’ Miller in an episode of the ABC crime drama TV series, Stitchers.
Monica Barbaro Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet, Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Monica Barbaro Net worth
Monica Barbaro has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – monicabarbaro
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monica Barbaro
- Monica initially started her career as a dancer and wanted to be a professional ballet dancer.
- She once took some time off from acting because the aspect of nudity in acting made her doubt her career choice.
- In 2016, Monica portrayed the character of Yael on the second season of the Lifetime television series, UnREAL.
- In 2018, Barbaro played Cora Vasquez, a homicide detective on The Good Cop alongside Josh Groban and Tony Danza.
- In 2019, Monica appeared on ABC’s Stumptown as Liz Melero, starring alongside Cobie Smulders, Jake Johnson and Tantoo Cardinal.
- Visit her official website @ monicabarbaro.com.