Liliana Mumy is an American actress. She appeared as Jessica Baker in the two Cheaper by the Dozen movies, Lucy Miller in two films of The Santa Clause trilogy and performed the voice of Mertle Edmonds in the Lilo & Stitch franchise. Mumy appeared with her father, as his child in the revival series’ 2003 sequel episode It’s Still a Good Life. Liliana currently voices Beth Tezuka in the animated web series Bravest Warriors and Leni Loud in the Nickelodeon TV series The Loud House and has been joined by her father on some episodes of both shows.
Liliana Mumy was born on the 16th of April 1994, in San Marcos, California, United States. She’s currently 26 years old.
|Birth Name||Liliana Berry Davis Mumy|
|Nickname||Lili, Lilay, Red|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1994|
|Place of Birth||San Marcos, California, United States|
|Age||26 years old|
Liliana graduated from Laurel Hall School in North Hollywood, California and attended Campbell Hall School. She left there and graduated from Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California in 2012.
- Father – Billy Mumy (Actor, Musician, Pitchman, Instrumentalist, Voice Actor, Author)
- Mother – Eileen Joy Davis (Childbirth Educator)
- Siblings – Seth Mumy (Older Brother) (Actor, Musician)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liliana Mumy has dated –
- Nicky Jones (2008) – Liliana and voice actor Nicky Jones were rumored to have been dating one another in 2008. Liliana was 2 years older than Nicky at the time. However, nothing was confirmed by the duo.
- Taylor Lautner (2015-2016) – Liliana and Taylor were speculated to have been dating one another in from 2015 to 2016. However, there is not much evidence to prove the rumors.
|Hair Color||Red (Natural)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
Liliana became known after appearing as Lucy Miller in The Santa Clause 2 (2002) and The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006), Jessica Baker in Cheaper By The Dozen (2003) and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005).
In 1999, Liliana first acting gig was a voice role in the English version of the Japanese animated film, My Neighbors the Yamadas in which she voiced the character named Nonoko.
In 2002, Liliana made her debut theatrical film appearance as Lucy Miller in The Santa Clause 2.
In 2001, Liliana made her first TV show appearance as Samantha Tanner in the comedy and drama series Scrubs.
Liliana appeared in several commercials including Six Flags. Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted many brands like-Sophie Beauty, Agolde, Planet Blue, Huangjisoo, Helloganic, Georganics, Klairs, Skinfab, Vegan Rob’s, Planet Salon, Sunday Scaries, Fomo Bones, Amazon & TechStyle Fashion Group.
Liliana Mumy Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet, Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Liliana Mumy Net worth
Liliana Mumy has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lilianamumy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Liliana Mumy
- Mumy is no stranger to being a child artiste. Her father Billy and brother Seth both began their careers in the show biz as children.
- Liliana was merely 5 years old when she voiced the character of Nonoko in the film My Neighbors the Yamadas.
- At the age of 6, she made her first TV show appearance in Scrubs.
- Liliana was part of her high school music group and played the violin for them. In the past, she also took piano and guitar classes.
- She is a huge fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- In her free time, she enjoys going skateboarding, playing football, and reading books. On the other hand, she is also quite fond of knitting.
- Mumy has three dogs, Hurley, Bucky and Minnie.
- In 2001, Liliana received nomination for Best Performance in a TV Comedy or Drama Series – Guest Starring Young Actress Age Ten or Under, for her work in My Wife & Kids.
- In 2003, she was part of winning Best Young Ensemble in a Feature Film for Cheaper by the Dozen.
- In June 2012, Mumy started voice work as ‘Beth’ in Bravest Warriors an animated series created by Pendleton Ward, produced by Frederator Studios for their channel, Cartoon Hangover, a premium content partner of YouTube.