Carolyn Hennesy is an American actress, author and animal advocate. Hennesy‘s early work consisted of guest appearances and roles in shows and television movies including Dark Justice and in Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare. Carolyn followed this with a series of guest appearances until she gained international acclaim after landing the role of Diane Miller on the daytime television series General Hospital for which she earned a Daytime Emmy Award nomination.
Carolyn Hennesy was born on the 10th of June 1962, in Encino, California, United States. She’s currently 58 years old.
|Birth Name||Carolyn Hennesy|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1962|
|Place of Birth||Encino, California, United States|
|Age||58 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Author, Animal Advocate|
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Dale Hennesy
- Mother – Ramona Hennesy
- Siblings – She has two brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carolyn Hennesy has dated –
- Donald Agnelli (2007-2013) – In 2007, Carolyn married Donald Agnelli in a very intimate wedding ceremony. After six years of marriage life, the couple filed for divorce in 2013 which was finalized the same year.
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Golden Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Carolyn has been part of successful TV Shows like Cougar Town (2009–2012), Jessie (2011–2015), Revenge (2014), That ‘70s show (1999) and Judging Amy (2002). She is also the writer of books like Pandora Gets Jealous, The Secret Life of Damien Spinelli which reached No.16 in the New York Times Best Seller.
In 1992, Carolyn started her professional career with the film I Don’t Buy Kisses Anymore portraying the role of Bowling Alley Waitress
In 1993, Carolyn was cast in her first television series Dark Justice portraying the character of Kill in an episode named Pygmalion.
Carolyn Hennesy Favorites
- Favorite Actor – George Clooney, Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Carolyn Hennesy Net worth
Carolyn Hennesy has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carolyn Hennesy
- Her father, by profession, is an art director and production designer, who won the award of Best Art Direction for Fantastic Voyage.
- Hennesy has written a series of children’s books based on the character Pandora.
- In 2003, Carolyn started coming in the eye of the audience after being cast in film, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines portraying the role of Rich Woman.
- In 2009, she gave her voice to the role of Ronda to film, Scream of the Bikini.
- In 2010, Carolyn was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress from Daytime Emmy Awards for her role in the Diane Miller series, General Hospital.
- In 2011, Hennesy wrote the novel The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli featuring characters from General Hospital. The novel reached #16 on the New York Times Best Seller list.
- In 2015, she defended SeaWorld during the California Coastal Commission’s hearings regarding the fate of the captive born and reared orca housed as SeaWorld parks.
- Hennesy is also a big supporter of the Lucy Pet Foundation and their free spay and neuter program for domestic animals.
- In 2017, Carolyn was awarded two Daytime Emmy Award and Indie Series Award for the same series, The Bay.