Jason Aldean is an American country music singer and songwriter whose burgeoning music career has positioned him among the most accomplished singers of the genre. Jason fell for country music at an early age and performed publicly as a singer for the first time at just 14 years of age. In 2005, Aldean has been signed to Broken Bow Records, a record label for which he has released nine albums and 24 singles and his 2010 album, My Kinda Party is certified quadruple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Jason Aldean was born on the 28th of February 1977, in Macon, Georgia, United States. He’s currently 43 years old.
|Birth Name||Jason Aldine Williams|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1977|
|Place of Birth||Macon, Georgia, United States|
|Age||43 years old|
|Genre||Country, Country Rock, Hard Rock, R&B|
|Labels||Broken Bow Records|
Jason attended Windsor Academy, a high school in Macon, Georgia, United States.
- Father – Barry Williams
- Mother – Debbie Williams
- Siblings – He has one sister and two step-brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jason Aldean has dated –
- Jessica Aldean (1994-2013) – Jason married his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery on August 4, 2001. The couple has 2 daughters – Keeley Williams (February 14, 2003) and Kendyl Williams (b. August 20, 2007). The couple separated in January 2013 and Jason filed for divorce on April 26, 2013.
- Brittany Kerr (2014-Present) – In 2014, Jason and former American Idol contestant and Charlotte Bobcats cheerleader, Brittany Kerr began dating and made their first public appearance as a couple at the CMT Awards. They got engaged in September 2014 and married in March 2015. The couple has 2 children, a son (b. December 2017) and a daughter (b. February 2019).
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Often wears the straw cowboy hat|
Jason became known for hit singles like Why, She’s Country, Big Green Tractor, The Truth, Don’t You Wanna Stay, Dirt Road Anthem, Fly Over States, Take a Little Ride, The Only Way I Know, Night Train, When She Says Baby, Burnin’ It Down, Just Gettin’ Started, Tonight Looks Good on You, Lights Come On, A Little More Summertime, Any Ol’ Barstool, You Make It Easy, Drowns the Whiskey, Girl Like You and Rearview Town.
On July 26, 2005, Jason released his first album in his own name Jason Aldean and the album has been certified platinum by RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). Out of the 11 singles, which the album consists of, 3 singles were able to made it to the Billboard Hot Country Songs list, Why (No. 1), Amarillo Sky (No. 4) and Hicktown (No. 10).
On November 16, 2011, Jason appeared in the reality TV series Born to Drive as a special guest in season 1 and part 3 of the show.
Jason has done endorsement work for brands like as Coors Brewing Company (2012).
Jason Aldean Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Bands – George Strait, Hank Williams Jr., Alabama
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Swedish Meatballs
Jason Aldean Net worth
Jason Aldean has an estimated net worth of $80 million dollars as of 2020. He has 1300 acres of land outside of Nashville, Tennessee.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jason Aldean
- Instagram – jasonaldean
- Twitter – Jason Aldean
- YouTube Channel – JasonAldeanVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Aldean
- His dad used to write chords on the paper and Jason used to play the same.
- Jason was raised by his mother as his parents separated when he was three but, he used to spend time in the summers with his dad in Homestead, Florida.
- Jason chose his stage name as Jason Aldean and not Jason Williams because, at that time when his career was about to start, there were already three basketball players with that name and he also changed the spelling of his middle name from Aldine to Aldean.
- He started singing at the age of 14 after getting inspired by the Country Music Awards (CMA) on television.
Jason co-owns Buck Commander founded in 2006 to develop hunting products.
- In August 2010, Aldean released a new single My Kinda Party which entered the Hot Country Songs chart at No. 41.
- On June 5, 2013, Aldean co-hosted the 2013 CMT Music Awards with actress Kristen Bell.
- On October 7, 2014, Jason sixth studio album Old Boots, New Dirt released and debuted at number one spot both on the Billboard 200 and the Canadian Albums Chart.
- In 2015, Forbes estimated Aldean’s annual income at $43.5 million.
- In 2016, Aldean released They Don’t Know which produced three No. 1 country singles and became his latest album to top the Billboard 200.
- In 2017, Aldean was on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list, being ranked at 98.
- In 2017, Aldean was the seventh highest-earning country musician making about 32.5 million dollars.
- In 2019, Aldean became the sixth artist to receive the ACM Dick Clark Artist of the Decade Award.
- Visit his official website @ jasonaldean.com.