Eijaz Khan is an Indian film and television actor. He rose to fame by playing the lead roles in Balaji Telefilms serials Kkavyanjali and Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa. He appeared in the leading role of Raidhan Raj Katara (Mukhi) in the Sony TV program Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey. In 2019, Eijaz was seen in the web series called Halala that premiered on Ullu App and Mayanagari-City of Dreams that premiered on Hotstar.
Eijaz Khan was born on the 28 August 1975,Hyderabad, Telangana, India. He’s currently 45 years old.
|Birth Name||Eijaz Khan|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1975|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Age||45 years old|
Eijaz did his schooling at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School in Chembur, Mumbai. Later, he pursued his higher studies at Datta Meghe College of Engineering from where he earned a degree in engineering.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has two siblings, a younger brother and sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eijaz Khan has dated –
- Natalie Di Luccio – Eijaz is known to have dated a Canadian singer named Natalie Di Luccio.
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Eijaz rose to fame by playing the lead roles in Balaji Telefilms serials Kkavyanjali (2005-2006) and Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa (2006-2007). He also appeared in the leading role of Raidhan Raj Katara (Mukhi) in the Sony TV program Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey (2017).
In 2003, Eijaz began his TV career with a supporting role in the Indian soap opera Kahiin to Hoga which aired on Star Plus and starred Aamna Shariff, Rajeev Khandelwal and Gurpreet Singh.
Eijaz has featured in a number of TV commercials, which include the advertisements for brands like TVs Victor, BSNL, Breeze and Chloromint to name a few.
Eijaz Khan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Place – Dubai, Paris
- Favorite TV Show – The Kapil Sharma Show
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – South-Indian Food
Eijaz Khan Net worth
Eijaz Khan has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eijaz Khan
- His mother died in 1991 and it was after this that he finally met his sister who was 13-years old at the time.
- In 2007, Eijaz had a minor role in the Hindi film, Just Married which was directed by Meghna Gulzar.
- In 2011, he was seen in the romantic drama film, Tanu Weds Manu in the supporting role of Jassi Gill.
- In 2012, Eijaz participated in a dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Ja.
- In 2013, Eijaz played Ombir Singh, a supporting character in Zilla Ghaziabad a political action thriller.
- In 2015, he reprised his role of Jassi Gill in the romantic comedy film Tanu Weds Manu Returns which is the sequel to the 2011 film Tanu Weds Manu.
- In 2016, Eijaz had a supporting role in the political thriller film, Shorgul.
- In 2019, Eijaz was seen in the web series called Halala that premiered on Ullu App and Mayanagari-City of Dreams that premiered on Hotstar.