Fionn Whitehead is an English actor, known for playing the lead role in the film Dunkirk. His first acting credit was in the ITV miniseries Him. He acted in a stage performance of Glenn Waldron’s Natives. In 2018, he starred in the Black Mirror TV series interactive stand-alone film Bandersnatch as lead character Stefan Butler. In April 2019, Fionn also appeared in Sebastian Schipper’s drama Roads.
Fionn Whitehead was born on the 18th of July 1997, in Richmond, London, England, United Kingdom. He’s currently 23 years old.
|Birth Name||Fionn Whitehead|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Richmond, London, England, United Kingdom|
|Age||23 years old|
|Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
Fionn began acting at the Orange Tree Theatre when he was 13 years old. Later he went to Orleans Park School. He then went to Richmond College and entered the National Youth Theatre‘s summer course.
- Father – Tim Whitehead (Jazz Musician)
- Mother – Linda Whitehead
- Siblings – Maisie Whitehead (Older Sister) (Dancer & Performer), Hattie Whitehead (Older Sister) (Musician), Sonny Whitehead (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fionn Whitehead has dated –
Fionn has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Fionn became known for his roles including a miniseries Him (2016), as Christopher Nolan’s main protagonist in Dunkirk (2017) and as a 17 year old boy who has Leukemia in The Children Act (2017).
In 2017, Fionn made his acting debut in playing the lead role as Tommy in Christopher Nolan’s war film, Dunkirk.
In 2016, Fionn made his first television appearance in the British fantasy drama miniseries, Him.
Fionn Whitehead Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez, Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Fionn Whitehead Net worth
Fionn Whitehead has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Fionn Whitehead
- When he was younger, he wanted to be a guitarist, a rugby player and a break-dancer.
- His parents named him after the Irish folk legend, Fionn mac Cumhaill.
- Fionn began acting at the Orange Tree Theatre when he was 13 years old.
- He also acted in a stage performance of Glenn Waldron’s Natives.
- In 2016, Fionn was voted as one of the Screen International’s Stars of Tomorrow.
- In 2017, Whitehead starred in one of eight monologues in the TV series, Queers.
- In 2017, Fionn began work with Richard Eyre’s film, The Children Act opposite Emma Thompson and Stanley Tucci.
- In 2018, Whitehead starred in the Black Mirror TV series interactive stand-alone film, Bandersnatch as lead character Stefan Butler.
- In April 2019, Fionn also appeared in Sebastian Schipper’s drama, Roads.