David Dobrik is a Slovak YouTube personality. He is known for being the leader of the popular YouTube ensemble “The Vlog Squad” which features prominently in his vlogs and comprises rotating selections of his friend group. As of September 2020, Dobrik’s vlog channel had accumulated 18 million subscribers and 7.7 billion views. The channel was the fifth-most viewed creator channel on YouTube in 2019, with 2.4 billion views that year. In March 2020, David was named “Gen Z’s Jimmy Fallon” by The Wall Street Journal.
David Dobrik was born on the 23rd of July 1996, in Kosice, Slovakia. She’s currently 24 years old.
|Birth Name||David Julian Dobrik|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1996|
|Place of Birth||Košice, Slovakia|
|Age||24 years old|
|Nationality||Slovakian and American|
David went to Vernon Hills High School but he didn’t finish it and dropped out. He doesn’t have any regrets for never having attended the college.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ester (Younger Sister), Sara (Younger Sister), Toby (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
David Dobrik has dated –
- Liza Koshy (2015-2017) – In 2015, David dating fellow YouTuber and actress, Liza Koshy. The couple separated in December 2017 which was revealed in June 2018.
- Lorraine Nash (2019) – In May 15, 2019, Dobrik legally married Lorraine Nash, Jason Nash’s mother, as a comedic bit for one of his vlogs. On June 12, 2019, he announced that he and Nash had decided to end their marriage after one month. On November 22, 2019, Dobrik stated via Instagram that he has officially signed divorce papers and divorced Nash.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
David became known for his work on An Interrogation (2015), FML (2016) and Airplane Mode (2016) and his YouTube channel where he has garnered over 19 million subscribers.
Dobrik has been an endorser of many brands including HP Sprocket photo printer, AT&T, Best Fiends Forever Computer Games, MTV Fandom Awards, Share a Coke campaign, PlayNerve Android app and Angie Tribeca.
David Dobrik Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Place – Brazil
- Favorite Candy – Blue Raspberry, Jolly Ranchers
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – BBQ Burger, French Fries
David Dobrik Net worth
David Dobrik has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2020. He lives in Los Angeles and owns a Tesla.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – David Dobrik
- Instagram – daviddobrik
- Twitter – David Dobrik
- YouTube Channel – David Dobrik, David Dobrik Too
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Dobrik
- David loves animals and his Instagram has many pictures with him petting a horse or a kangaroo in his arms.
- He has his own brand of apparel collection where he sells hoodies and t-shirts.
- David is a clean freak who takes a bath only in chlorinated water.
- In 2017, he won the Vlogger of the year from shorty Awards.
- In September 2018, David created his third YouTube channel, Views Podcast, where he posts the video podcast of Views.
- In December 2018, Dobrik was given a Diamond Play Button by YouTube in recognition of his YouTube channel surpassing 10 million subscribers.
- In July 2019, David was featured by W magazine alongside Diana Silvers, Gigi Hadid, and Joe Jonas, among others.
- In August 2019, Dobrik won Choice Male Web Star at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards.
- In August 2019, David was featured by Variety magazine in their annual “Power of Young Hollywood” list, alongside celebrities such as Blackpink, Billie Eilish, Tom Holland and Lil Nas X.
- In October 2019, Dobrik was named the Number 1 influencer and personality to follow on social media by teenagers based on the survey by the Piper Jaffray & Co., alongside influencers including Kylie Jenner, Donald Trump, LeBron James and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- In December 2019, David was named in YouTube Rewind 2019 as the fifth-most-viewed creator that year on the platform, with 2.4 billion views.
- In January 2020, Dobrik launched his own mobile camera app called David’s Disposable which lets users create retro-looking photos of their own.
- In April 2020, Dobrik was named a second time in a row as the Number 1 influencer and personality to follow across social media by teenagers based on the survey by the Piper Jaffray & Co., alongside influencers including LeBron James, Kylie Jenner, Donald Trump and Charli D’Amelio.
- In October 2020, David launched his fragrance brand David’s Perfume with Flower Shop Perfumes Co. which comes in two scents: David’s Perfume #01 and David’s Perfume #02.