Clare Grant is an American actress, model and producer. Grant modeled through Elite Model Management on several campaigns most notably for L’Oréal. She co-founded Team Unicorn which has produced several web series and music video parodies including Geek and Gamer Girls and All About That Base. In 2020, Clare appeared as herself in the DC Universe unscripted gaming series DC Universe All Star Games.
Clare Grant was born on 23rd of August 1979, in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. She’s currently 40 years old.
|Birth Name||Clare Camille Johnson|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1979|
|Place of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Age||40 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Producer, Singer|
Clare attended White Station High School and Clear Lake High School. Then, she went to the University of Memphis.
- Father – Clarence Johnson
- Mother – Glenna Johnson
- Siblings – She has 7 younger siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clare Grant has dated –
- Seth Green (2007-Present) – Clare first met comedian and actor Seth Green at the Golden Apple Comics book store’s grand re-opening party in November 2006 and then again, they ran into each other at San Diego’s 2007 Comic-Con, where they are said to have first fallen in love. After dating for 3 years, she married her boyfriend on May 1, 2010.
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 7 inches
Centimeters – 170 cm
Meters – 1.7 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 59 kg
Pounds – 130 lbs
|Hair Color||Blonde (Natural)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Blue Eyes|
Being a co-founder of the multimedia production team Team Unicorn. Appearing in popular films like Walk the Line (2005), Happenstance (2006) and The Graves (2009).
As a co-founder of the group Team Unicorn, Grant has performed in various parody songs like G33k & G4m3r Girls and Meghan Trainor‘s All About That Bass.
In 2005, Clare made her theatrical film debut as Audrey Parks in the biographical drama music film Walk the Line.
In 2013, Grant made her theatrical film (As a voice actress) debut in the action adventure comedy film Dragonfyre.
In 2003, Clare made her first TV show appearance on the musical reality-TV series Reborn in the USA. However, her role was uncredited.
In 2006, Clare made her first credited TV show appearance as Valerie on the horror series Masters of Horror.
In 2008, Clare made her first TV show (As a voice actress) appearance on the animated comedy series Robot Chicken.
Clare has done several campaigns for big brands including L’Oréal.
Clare Grant Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet
- Favorite Childhood Show – Voltron
- Favorite Comic Book Store – Golden Apple Comics
- Favorite Female Fictional Characters – Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Ellen Ripley (Alien series)
- Favorite Color – Blue
Clare Grant Net worth
Clare Grant has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook –Clare Grant
- Instagram – claregrant
- Twitter – Clare Grant
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clare Grant
- Clare was really obsessed with Star Wars growing up. She actually built, designed and sewed together her own Han Solo, Leia and Jedi costumes.
- Clare was pushed into acting by her college theatre people, who introduced her to this local Memphis director in her hometown named Craig Brewer. Craig Brewer was the one who encouraged her to pursue acting professionally and to get out of Memphis for more acting opportunities.
- She has produced 2 different sets of short films titled Team Unicorn and Saber.
- She was a model with Elite Model Management in the past.
- Clare has made guest appearances on shows such as Castle, CSI: Miami and Warren the Ape.
- She supports numerous organizations such as the Los Angeles based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) and the National Center for Transgender Equality.
- In October 2006, she was featured as Babe of the Month in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy magazine.
- In 2009, Grant won the Star Wars Fan Films Award in the Best Action and Audience Choice categories.
- In 2013, she played the role of Mala in the short film, Wonder Woman.
- In 2019, Grant and her partner Jacob won 1st place in the second round of the Fortnite World Cup Pro-AM Tournament and 4th place overall, winning $100,000 for charity.
- In 2020, Clare appeared as herself in the DC Universe unscripted gaming series DC Universe All Star Games.
- Visit her official website @ claregrant.com.