Bridget Moynahan is an American actress and model. She is known for her role in the police drama Blue Bloods. Moynahan made her television debut in a guest appearance in the comedy series Sex and the City where she later had a recurring role as Natasha. She made her feature film debut in Coyote Ugly. Bridget was also featured in films The Sum of All Fears, The Recruit, I, Robot, Lord of War, Grey Matters, Prey, Noise, Ramona & Beezus, John Wick, The Journey Home and John Wick: Chapter 2.
Bridget Moynahan was born on the 28th of April 1971, in Binghamton, New York, United States. She’s currently 49 years old.
|Birth Name||Kathryn Bridget Moynahan|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1971|
|Place of Birth||Binghamton, New York, United States|
|Age||49 years old|
|Residence||Pacific Palisades, California, United States|
Bridget graduated from Longmeadow High School in Massachusetts in 1989 and began pursuing a career in modeling. She also went to the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Father – Edward Bradley Moynahan (Scientist & former administrator at the University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Mother – Mary Bridget (née Moriarty) (Former School Teacher)
- Siblings – Sean Moynahan (Younger Brother), Andy Moynahan (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget Moynahan has dated –
- Scott Rosenberg (2001-2003) – Bridget was in a live-in relationship with screenwriter Scott Rosenberg for three years.
- Tom Brady (2004-2006) – In 2004, Bridget started dating American footballer Tom Brady but, the two broke up in December 2006. The couple had a boy named John Edward Thomas Moynahan (b. August 2007).
- Andrew Frankel (2013-Present) – In 2013, Bridget commenced dating businessman Andrew Frankel in 2013. After dating for 2 years, she married at a ceremony in the Hamptons on October 17, 2015. Frankel has three sons from a previous relationship.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Bridget became known for her roles in the movies I, Robot (2004) as Susan Calvin and Lord of War (2005) as Ava Fontaine and as Erin Reagan in the CBS police procedural drama series Blue Bloods (2010-Present).
In 1999, Bridget acting career began with a guest role in the film, Row Your Her Boat. In 2000, Moynahan made her feature-film debut in the comedy-drama Coyote Ugly as Rachel a bartender/dancer in a wild New York bar.
In 1999, Bridget made her television debut as Natasha in HBO’s romantic comedy Sex and the City.
In 2005, Bridget was seen in TV and radio commercials about Comcast. She also became the face of Garnier’s skincare (2009). Moynahan has served as the brand ambassador of NYDJ, a denim line (2014).
Bridget Moynahan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Book – This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Swedish Meatballs
Bridget Moynahan Net worth
Bridget Moynahan has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bridget Moynahan
- Bridget got her start in modeling while she was still in her teens.
- As a model, she has graced the covers of several renowned magazines, inducing Vogue, Elle, Glamour, New Woman and Shape.
- She got her training to become an actor from New York based Caymichael Patten Studio.
- In 2002, Bridget was placed at 86th position in Stuff magazine’s list of 102 Sexiest Women in the World.
- In 2014, Moynahan’s first major breakout role was in the science fiction action film, I, Robot where she co-starred with Will Smith, Bruce Greenwood, James Cromwell and Chi McBride.
- In 2006, she was placed at 96th spot in Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list.
- In 2006, Moynahan starred as Whitney Crane in the ABC television drama series Six Degrees, co-starring alongside Jay Hernandez, Erika Christensen, Hope Davis, Dorian Missick and Campbell Scott.
- In December 2008, Bridget guest-starred in two episodes of the ABC television comedy drama Eli Stone playing the titular character’s (Jonny Lee Miller) former girlfriend.
- In November 2009, she signed a deal with Garnier to appear in television and print advertising promoting their skincare products (Ultra-Lift).
- In 2015, Moynahan co-authored a cookbook named The Blue Bloods Cookbook along with Wendy Howard Goldberg.
- In 2019, Bridget played Tracy Peters in a film titled Crown Vic.