Azja Pryor is an American former Casting director, independent of her life member wellness coach and celebrity partner. She is known as Chris Tuckers Ex-Spouse who is an American standup comedian and actor. Tucker is a notable actor and comedian who has graced the entertainment world for a couple of years. Millions remember his outlandish character in the blockbuster Fifth Element. At present, Pryor is working as a health coach and CBWS babywearing educator.
Azja Pryor was born on the 28th of August 1978, in Berkeley, California, United States.
|Date of Birth
|28th of August 1978
|Place of Birth
|Berkeley, California, United States
|45 years old
|Health Coach, Former Casting Director
Azja attended Los Angeles Community College.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Deborah B. Pryor (voice-over actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Azja Pryor has dated –
- Chris Tucker (1997-2003) – Azja was married to an actor/comedian Chris Tucker. In the year 1997, They exchanged vows but in 2003, separated. Together, they had a son named Destin (b.1998) who is a writer and director. Recently, he achieved his degree in Cinema, Television, and Emerging Media Studies.
- Cherif A Ndiaye – Pryor walked the aisle with her second husband Cherif A Ndiaye. He is a fitness enthusiast but their wedding details are unknown. From this union, in 2017, they welcomed their daughter and named her Iman Joelle. Azja is also the step-mom of Cherif’s two kids Ajmal and Aleyana.
- Christopher Brian Bridge – Azja also dated a rapper and actor, Christopher Brian Bridge but for a short time period.
Azja became known for Health and fitness coach, also known as the former wife of Chris Tucker. Tucker is a notable actor and comedian who has graced the entertainment world for a couple of years. She worked as a casting assistant on television series, including The 4400 starring Jacqueline McKenzie.
Azja Pryor Net worth
Azja Pryor has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Azja Pryor
- Azja is an African-American and a native of Berkeley, California, USA. Pryor was born to Deborah B. Pryor, and she has a brother and a sister. Unfortunately, her sibling’s details are a mystery to the public.
- Pryor used to be a casting director. She is now a health and wellness coach.
- At present, Pryor is working as a health coach and CBWS babywearing educator.
- She worked as a casting assistant on television series, including The 4400 starring Jacqueline McKenzie.
- On TV he hosted several Award shows like the 2nd Annual Urban One Honors and NAACP Image Awards. On Netflix’s Chris Tucker – Live, he performed as himself.
- Azja is available on all her social media platforms. She has more than 13.6k followers and has 864 posts on her Instagram account. Likewise, she has around 5445 followers on her Facebook account.