Kim Carton is an American television personality and an entrepreneur. She came into the limelight after being the ex-wife of an American former radio personality, Craig Carton. Furthermore, from 2007 to 2017, the 50-year-old Craig also hosted “Carton sports” radio program on WFAN. In September 2017, he was arrested on charges of securities fraud and wire fraud. Carton is also the co-owner of a boutique named VALLEY which is located in New York.
Kim Carton was born in Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania, United States.
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings –Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Carton has dated –
- Craig Carton – Kim Carton got married to Craig Carton. Craig is co-host of the Boomer and Carton sports radio program on WFAN (AM) in New York City. They met each other through a mutual friend and soon started dating. After dating a few times, the couple tied their wedding knots in a private ceremony. The wedding event was very secret. Only their family and close friends attended it. God blessed Kim and Craig with four children. The name of their sons is Lucky Carton, Anthony Carton, and Sonny Carton. Unfortunately, Craig and Kim got separated.
Kim became known after being the ex-wife of Craig Carton. He is an American radio character who achieved notoriety as a retired co-commentator of the Boomer. Kim is a businesswoman and well-known television personality. A boutique called VALLEY is co-owned by Kim Carton and is situated in New York.
Carton has been in the headlines for being involved in a multi-million scam with her ex-husband, Craig. She fell into a big controversy for her involvement in running a Ponzi-like ticket-selling scheme and scamming over $5 million from different investors. Police arrested Kim’s ex-husband Craig and charged him with fraud.
Kim Carton Net worth
Kim Carton has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Carton
- Kim Carton Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania, United States. She is so private about her personal life that even her exact date of birth is not accessible.
- She is a businesswoman and well-known television personality. Kim gained notoriety after being the ex-wife of American radio broadcaster Craig Carton.
- In 1990, Kim and Craig had been together until Craig got arrested. When Craig was proven guilty of the charges, unfortunately, Craig and Kim got separated.
- In 2012, Jackie Brookstein, an old friend of her spouse, was displaced by Hurricane Sandy. So she needed a place to stay. Jackie stayed with Kim and started to collaborate on business with her.
- In 2013, Kim and Jackie launched their boutique named VALLEY at the New York Tribe. The name VALLEY was an homage to their hometown Huntington Valley.
- Valley was the beginning of her life as a businesswoman. Since the opening of VALLEY, Tribeca has experienced much development with more malls and restaurants opening near.
- Kim and her ex-husband, Craig Carton ran a charity organization named Tic Toc Stop Foundation. The goal of the organization was to help children with Tourette Syndrome.