Cheryl Scott is an American TV meteorologist and geologist. She is currently affiliated with Chicago’s ABC 7 Eyewitness News. She is a weather expert who has worked for a variety of weather programs in the United States. Since 2011, she has been forecasting in Chicago, providing real-time forecasts and safety tips to the city. Scott is a gifted dancer who loves to delight her audience on TikTok and Instagram. Cheryl is also a member of the American Red Cross Board of Directors.
Cheryl Scott was born on the 29th of January 1985, in Waterford, New Jersey, United States.
|Date of Birth
|29th of January 1985
|Place of Birth
|Waterford, New Jersey, United States
|39 years old
Cheryl received her higher education at Brown University, where she majored in Geological Sciences. She also attended Mississippi State University to get her Meteorology Certification.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Marie Picciano Scott
- Siblings – She has two older brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cheryl Scott has dated –
- Dante Deiana – Scott is married to Dante Deiana, a businessman, music programmer, and marketing director from the United States. On October 9, 2019, Cheryl made an Instagram post stating that her then-boyfriend, Dante Deiana, had proposed to her at Haleakalā National Park at some point in 2018, and she said yes.
Cheryl became known for working for Chicago’s ABC 7 Eyewitness News. She also worked as a morning and evening weather reporter for WMAZ-TV, NBC 5 in Chicago, and WBIR-TV in Tennessee. In 2006, she started her career in Philadelphia as an intern at WCAU-NBC10. In 2007, Scott began working for WSEE-TV as a weekend weather reporter.
Cheryl Scott Net worth
Cheryl Scott has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cheryl Scott
- Cheryl was born in the United States of America, in the state of New Jersey. She grew up with two older brothers.
- Scott works as a meteorologist at ABC 7 Eyewitness News in Chicago.
- In 2006, she began her career at WCAU, an NBC owned-and-operated television station licensed to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States. She was an intern at the time.
- In 2007, she then went on to serve as a weekend reporter for WSEE-TV and also worked for Caribbean weather forecast.
- She eventually relocated to Tennessee, where she accepted a job with WBIR-TV, an NBC-affiliated television station based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- In April 2011, she was part of the team that covered the catastrophic tornadoes that hit Knoxville. As a result, she began working for the American Red Cross, where she currently serves on the Chicago Board of Directors.
- Scott is also a gifted dancer who loves to delight her audience on TikTok and Instagram. Cheryl Scott is also involved in social work and non-profit organizations.