Asake Bomani is well known to be the ex-wife of a famous American actor and director, Danny Glover. She is also an American writer. Danny is a well-known figure in the United States film industry. In addition, he has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Some of his most well-known film appearances are Lethal Weapon, The Color Purple, To Sleep with Anger, Predator 2, Sorry to Brother You, and The Jumanji: The Next Level. He also has a successful acting, directing, and activism career. Moreover, Asake was known as the writer of Paris Connection: African American Paris book.
Asake Bomani was born on the 1st of July 1945, in the United States of America.
|Date of Birth
|1st of July 1945
|Place of Birth
|United States of America
|78 years old
|Author, Celebrity Ex-wife
Bomani earned a bachelor’s degree from George Washington High School in the United States.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Asake Bomani has dated –
- Danny Glover – Asake is previously married to Danny Glover, an American actor, and director. In 1975, The couple married. Besides that, in the following year, the couple welcomed their first baby daughter, Mandisa Glover. However, after 25 years of marriage, the pair divorced and ended their marriage.
Asake became known as an American novelist and ex-wife of Danny Glover, a well-known American actor, and filmmaker. Her work Paris Connection: African American Paris is her first book.
Asake Bomani Net worth
Asake Bomani has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Asake Bomani
- Asake was born in the United States. She is a black woman who lives in the United States. The identities of her parents are also unclear.
- She was a confident young woman who had loved making books since she was a child.
- In 1999, she debuted as a self-presenter in Great Railway Journeys (a TV Series documentary). Later, she jumped as a writer.
- Bomani wrote Paris Connection: African American Paris, which was based on African-American heritage.
- Currently, she is seeking her career as a Novelist.
- Bomani is a well-known as the ex-wife of Danny Glover, a well-known American actor, and filmmaker.
- As of 2022, her ex-husband Danny is the winner of the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award. Danny is the nominee for Silver Ariel Awards, for Sr. Pig (2016).
- Unfortunately, Asake is not available on any social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.