Zara Noor Abbas is a Pakistani actress. She is best known for her role as Arsala in Momina Duraid’s Khamoshi, and has also acted in serials Dharkan, Lamhay, Qaid, Deewar-e-Shab), Ehd-e-Wafa), Phaans, Badshah Begumand Jhoom. She made her film debut with Wajahat Rauf’s Chhalawa and later appeared in Asim Raza’s Parey Hut Luv in the same year. Zara used to appear in theatres and short plays. She is particularly known for her role as Arsala in the Pakistani Romantic Comey TV series, Khamoshi. In 2019, Zara has played an extended cameo appearance as Feroza Jahan in Hum TV’s historical series Deewar-e-Shab and appeared as Rani in ISPR’s special military series Ehd-e-Wafa.
Zara Noor Abbas was born on the 13th of March 1991, in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
|Zara Noor Abbas Gill
|Zara Noor Abbas Siddiqui
|Date of Birth
|13th of March 1991
|Place of Birth
|Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|32 years old
|Actress, Model, Theatre Artist
Zara studied film design, dancing, theatre, and filmmaking and graduated from Beaconhouse National University, a private liberal arts university in Lahore.
- Mother – Asma Abbas (Actor, Producer, Singer)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara Noor Abbas has dated –
- Asad Siddiqui (2017-Present) – In 2017, Zara married actor and model Asad Siddiqui in a ceremony held in Karachi, Pakistan. Reportedly, they first met on the sets of the television series Kis Ki Ayegi Baraat. In June 2021, Zara suffered a miscarriage.
Zara became known for having been cast in shows such as Qaid, Badshah Begum, Khamoshi, Dharkan, Lamhay, Deewar-e-Shab, Ehd-e-Wafa, Zebaish, Dil Tera Hogaya, Love Life Ka Law, and Phaans. In addition to that, she has also appeared in movies like Chhalawa and Parey Hut Love.
In 2019, Noor had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Chhalawa as Haya Rafaqat.
In 2016, Zara landed her first role in television by appearing as Areen in the series, Dharkan.
Noor has done endorsement work for several brands such as Golootlo, Olper’s Milk, and Oreo Pakistan.
Zara Noor Abbas Net worth
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zara Noor Abbas
- Zara is the daughter of actress Asma Abbas, niece of Bushra Ansari and Sumbul Shahid and maternal granddaughter of Ahmad Bashir. She is from a Punjabi background.
- After participating in various plays and dance competitions, she made her television debut in the Fahim Burney’s directed 2016 series, Dharkan, where she played the lead character of Areen opposite Adeel Chaudhary and Ghana Ali.
- In 2017, she was cast as Arsala in the romantic drama television series, Khamoshi. The show became one of the most-watched Pakistani series of 2017.
- Abbas frequently criticises body-shaming in the media industry. In June 2018, Abbas delivered a speech on “Power of a Single Decision” at Government College University in Lahore organized by TED Talk.
- In November 2019, she started working with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to empower refugees in Pakistan and across the world.
- In 2022, Noor brought to life the character of Jahan Ara Shah Alam (daughter of Pir Shah Alam and sister of Roshan Ara and Pir Shahmeer and half-sister of Pir Shahzaib and Pir Murad) in the dark thriller television drama series, Badshah Begum.