Yvette Monreal is an American actress known for her work in Matador as Senna Galan, Yolanda Montez in The CW’s Stargirl and as Reagan in MTV’s Faking It. She also appears in the action film Rambo: Last Blood as John Rambo’s niece and she earned a National Film & TV Awards for Best Supporting Actress. Yvette has made appearances in popular shows such as Chutes, The Fosters and Awkward.
Yvette Monreal was born on the 9th of July 1992, in Los Angeles, California, United States. She’s currently 28 years old.
|Birth Name||Yvette Monreal|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Age||28 years old|
Yvette grew up in her hometown where she completed her school education. She honed her acting and stage skills at Stella Adler Art of Acting Conservatory.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yvette Monreal has dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2015) – In 2015, Yvette was rumored to be dating actor Gregg Sulkin. It was claimed that they had grown close while working on the TV show, Faking It.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Yvette became known for her work in Matador (2014) as Senna Galan, Yolanda Montez in The CW’s Stargirl and as Reagan in MTV’s Faking It (2014).
In 2016, Yvette made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama film, Lowriders directed by Ricardo de Montreuil written by Elgin James & Cheo Hodari Coker and starring Demián Bichir, Gabriel Chavarria, Theo Rossi, Melissa Benoist, Tony Revolori and Eva Longoria.
In 2014, Yvette made her acting debut with a small role in an episode of MTV’s teen comedy drama series, Awkward in which she co-starred with Ashley Rickards.
Yvette Monreal Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Adam Levine
- Favorite Vacation Spot – Caribbean
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Swedish Meatballs
Yvette Monreal Net worth
Yvette Monreal has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yvette Monreal
- Yvette worked at a store called GW’s at the Del Amo mall in Los Angeles prior to her acting career.
- Her first car was a 2000 Toyota Camry, which her father had bought from her aunt.
- Monreal never leaves her house without a hair tie. As the temperature always soars in Los Angeles, she finds it difficult to manage her thick hair without the hair tie.
- In her free time, she likes to string out some tunes on her ukulele.
- In 2013, Monreal made her first TV show appearance in Mechanize This episode of the action sci-fi series, Harpies.
- In 2014, Yvette got her big break when she was cast in the television series, Matador as Senna Galan.
- In 2014, Monreal playing a prominent role of Reagan in the MTV comedy series, Faking It co-starring with her rumored boyfriend Gregg.
- In 2019, Yvette won National Film & TV Awards in the Best Supporting Actress category for her work in the movie Rambo: Last Blood.