Pop Smoke is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He signed a recording contract with Victor Victor Worldwide and Republic Records and released his debut mixtape Meet the Woo. His second mixtape, Meet the Woo 2, debuted at number 7 on the Billboard 200. His debut studio album, Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon, was posthumously released in July 2020 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, with all 19 tracks from the album charting on the Billboard Hot 100.
Pop Smoke was born on the 20th of July 1999, in New York City, New York, United States.
|Birth Name||Bashar Barakah Jackson|
|Nickname||Pop Smoke, Papa, Smoke Oh Guap|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1999|
|Place of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Died||Smoke died at the age of 20 on 19th of February 2020, after he was shot during a home invasion in Hollywood Hills, California, United States.|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Genre||Hip Hop, Drill|
|Labels||Victor Victor, Republic Records|
Pop was expelled from eighth grade for bringing a gun to school and spent two years in house arrest after being charged with weapons possession.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pop Smoke has dated –
Pop Smoke has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Pop became known after signed a recording contract with Victor Victor Worldwide and Republic Records and released his debut mixtape Meet the Woo (2019). The mixtape’s second single, Dior produced by 808Melo, reached number 22 on the Billboard Hot 100.
On July 26, 2019, Smoke released his first mixtape, Meet the Woo and it included tracks such as Welcome to the Party, Better Have Your Gun and Dior. It was ranked at number #173 in the US Billboard 200 chart.
Pop had either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media such as Louis Vuitton, CHANEL, Dior etc.
Pop Smoke Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Nick Minaj, Eminem
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Swedish Meatballs, BBQ Burger
Pop Smoke Net worth
Pop Smoke has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pop Smoke
- When he was 15, he won a basketball scholarship to Rocktop Academy, a Philadelphia prep school, but was forced to leave after being diagnosed with a heart murmur.
- Pop began his music career in 2018 while hanging around other recording artists like Jay Gwuapo during their studio sessions, initially remixing popular songs within the New York City drill music scene, before embarking on creating original music.
- Smoke was a very close friend of Nick Minaj because his first song was with her.
- In 2019, Pop released his debut single, MPR. This gained him buzz in the Brooklyn area.
- In January of 2019, he released Flexing which received 100,000 views on YouTube within a day.
- Smoke was also involved in a few legal troubles including his arrest at John F.
- In December 2019, he collaborated on Gatti with JackBoys and Travis Scott, which is the last track on the JackBoys (2019) album by Scott and his Cactus Jack members.
- On February 7, 2020, Pop released his 2nd mixtape, Meet the Woo 2 and it was ranked at number #5 in the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #7 in the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Visit his official website @ realpopsmoke.com.