Nathan Parsons is an Australian-born American actor, known for his work in daytime television on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital as the character of Ethan Lovett. Nathan also had roles on primetime television shows as vampire James Kent on the seventh and final season of the HBO drama series True Blood and the role of exiled werewolf Jackson Kenner on The CW drama series The Originals.
Nathan Parsons was born on the 16th of June 1988, in Adelaide, Australia. He’s currently 32 years old.
|Birth Name||Nathan Dean Parsons|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1988|
|Place of Birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Age||32 years old|
Nathan studied at the St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Austin, TX, graduating in 2006. He moved to Los Angeles to attend the University of Southern California after being accepted into their Bachelor of Fine Arts Acting program, but dropped out after three semesters.
- Father – Unknown (Civilian Supervisor in Military)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Robert Parsons (Older Brother), Jared Parsons (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nathan Parsons has dated –
Nathan has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
Nathan became known for his work in daytime television on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital (2009-2012, 2013, 2015) as the character of Ethan Lovett. He also had roles on primetime television shows as vampire James Kent on the seventh & final season of the HBO drama series True Blood (2014) & the role of exiled werewolf Jackson Kenner on The CW drama series The Originals (2014-2018).
In 2007, Nathan made his feature film debut as Soda Spritzer in the horror comedy film, Teeth.
In 2009, Nathan earned his first acting role as Ethan Lovett in the ABC daytime soap opera, General Hospital.
Nathan Parsons Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite Dancing Style – Tap
- Favorite Animal – Horse, Dog
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Nathan Parsons Net worth
Nathan Parsons has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – nathandeanparsons
- Twitter – Nathan Parsons
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nathan Parsons
- Nathan was inclined to dancing since an early age and became a member of Boom Kat Dance Theatre, a non-profit Santa Monica-based dance company.
- He came into acting at a very young age. At first, he started doing voice-over jobs for Japanese animation TV series and went on to star in movies in his late teens.
- He has a dog named Charlie.
- In December 2011, Nathan decided not to renew his contract with General Hospital TV series that was about to expire.
- In May 2012, Parsons was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Younger Actor category for his portrayal of Ethan Lovett on General Hospital.
- In April 2013, Parsons returned to General Hospital as Ethan Lovett as part of the show’s 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- In 2014, show producers picked him as a replacement for Luke Grime on season 7 of True Blood after the actor left the show.
- In 2019, Nathan began playing one of the lead roles in The CW series Roswell, New Mexico as Max Evans.