Meenakshi Chaudhary is an Indian actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder. She represented the state of Haryana at the Femina Miss India 2018 pageant, where she was crowned as Miss Grand India. In 2018, Meenakshi represented India at the Miss Grand International beauty pageant held in Yangon, Myanmar and was crowned as 1st runner up, becoming India’s highest placer in the pageant.
Meenakshi Chaudhary was born on the 5th of March 1997, in Panchkula, Haryana, India. She’s currently 23 years old.
|Date of Birth
|5 March 1997
|Place of Birth
|Panchkula, Haryana, India
|23 years old
|Model, Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
She is of Indian descent.
Meenakshi completed her schooling from the St. Soldier International Convent School in Chandigarh. She is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in dental surgery from the National Dental College and Hospital in Dera Bassi, Punjab.
- Father – Unknown (Indian Army Officer)
- Mother – Unknown
- Sibling – Tanveer Chaudhary (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meenakshi Chaudhary has dated –
Meenakshi has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Meenakshi represented the state of Haryana at the Femina Miss India 2018 pageant, where she was crowned as Miss Grand India.
In 2018, Meenakshi started her modeling career when she was named one of the winners from Patiala auditions Fbb Campus Princess.
In 2020, Meenakshi was cast in the lead role in the Telugu film, Ichata Vahanamulu Nilupa Radhu opposite Sushanth Anumolu.
In 2019, Meenakshi started to co-star as Alia Kashyap in the drama thriller web series, Out of Love alongside Rasika Dugal, Purab Kohli and Soni Razdan.
Meenakshi Chaudhary Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan, Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Meenakshi Chaudhary Net worth
Meenakshi Chaudhary has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meenakshi Chaudhary
- At first, her father was a bit reluctant at the thought of sending her daughter into modelling but later on, her family supported her throughout her journey.
- Meenakshi was very close to her father but his demise did not perturb her to achieve her goals.
- She is a state level swimmer and badminton player.
- In 2016, she gave the audition for Miss India but got rejected.
- She also has been Miss Diva Chandigarh 2017.
- She became India’s highest-placed contestant at the Miss Grand International 2018 beauty pageant.
- She was selected as one of the finalists of fbb Campus Princess 2018.
- In 25 October 2018, Meenakshi won the first runner-up title to Miss Grand International in the finale. She is the first Indian woman to reach the said placement at the pageant.
- She made her television debut with the web series titled Out of Love, which is an official adaptation of BBC drama series Doctor Foster.
- In May 2019, Chaudhary made it to the 2nd place in the list of Times 50 Most Desirable Women of India 2018.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs such as Ki Mai Kalli Aa by Sara Gurpal and Kyun by Sushant Rinkoo.
- In 2020, Meenakshi was cast as a lead, opposite Sushanth Anumolu in a Telugu movie, Ichata Vahanamulu Nilupa Radhu.