Brielle Barbusca is an American actress, who is known for her work on the TV series The Starter Wife, The Wonder Pets and Hope & Faith. She has also worked in the films Hitch, Grave Secrets and The Forgotten. She played Joyce, a teenage girl who has a blind date with Manny, in New Year’s Eve. Brielle has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Coke, Apple, Netflix, Mattel and Puma.
Brielle Barbusca was born on the 2nd of November 1998, in New Jersey, United States. She’s currently 21 years old.
|Birth Name||Brielle Barbusca|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1998|
|Place of Birth||New Jersey, United States|
|Age||21 years old|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Brielle found it hard to fit regular schooling in her schedule. Therefore, she opted to go for independent schooling and completed her high school education in 2017.
- Father – Louie Barbusca
- Mother – Debra Lynn Barbusca
- Siblings – Thomas Barbusca (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brielle Barbusca has dated –
- Ethan Cutkosky (2015-Present) – In 2015, Brielle started going out with actor Ethan Cutkosky. They had grown close while shooting for the TV series, Shameless. Towards the end of 2017, it was reported that their relationship was in trouble after he had been charged with DUI of drugs.
|Hair Color||Red (Natural)|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Brielle became known for her work on the TV series The Starter Wife (2008) and Hope & Faith (2003-2006). She has also worked in the films Hitch (2005) and The Forgotten (2004).
In 2004, Brielle made her theatrical film debut in the drama horror film, The Forgotten but, her appearance in the movie wasn’t credited.
In March 2018, Barbusca first credited appearance in a theatrical film came in the drama film, Party Mom.
In 2003, Brielle made her first television show appearance in the pilot episode of the comedy-drama TV series, Queens Supreme.
Brielle has been featured in the advertisement campaigns for the following brands like – Coke, Apple, Netflix, Mattel, TruGreen, J. Crew & Build a Bear (2012). She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like – Halo Top Creamery, Puma, Happy Place, People Magazine, Mercy For Animals & Variety Magazine.
Brielle Barbusca Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family, Friends and Seinfeld
- Favorite Beauty Product – Mascara
- Favorite Lip Color Line – Buxom
- Favorite Lip Color – Nude and Pink Tones
- Favorite Celebrity Crush – Zac Efron
- Favorite Music Artists – Lana Del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Nirvana and Ed Sheeran
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Brielle Barbusca Net worth
Brielle Barbusca has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brielle Barbusca
- Barbusca was discovered at the age of 3 by a talent manager. He saw her picture at her uncle’s restaurant and got in touch with her mother to discuss her potential.
- In 2003, Brielle made her first television show appearance in the pilot episode of the comedy-drama TV series, Queens Supreme.
- She was living in New York City when she got an audition call for her role in The Starter Wife.
- In 2007, Barbusca then landed a role in The Starter Wife, a USA Network miniseries based on the novel of the same name by American author Gigi Levangie Grazer.
- In 2007, She lent her voice to a character named Bee in Nick Jr’s animated children series Wonder Pets.
- Barbusca has also made guest appearances in TV shows such as Law & Order and Modern Family.
- In 2017, Barbusca was cast as a cheerleader in two episodes of CBS‘s comedy series Young Sheldon.
- In March 2018, Brielle first credited appearance in a theatrical film came in the drama film, Party Mom.