Marisol Nichols is an American actress, known for her roles as Nadia Yassir on the Fox series 24 and Hermione Lodge on the CW drama series Riverdale. In 2010, she portrayed Sarah Monahan in the short-lived supernatural crime drama The Gates, a summer series on ABC. In 2012, she starred in the ABC TV series GCB with Leslie Bibb, Kristin Chenoweth, Annie Potts, Jennifer Aspen and Miriam Shor. In June 2020, Marisol revealed that after having a talk with showrunner Sacasa, she would be staying on for season five.
Marisol Nichols was born on the 2nd of November 1973, in Rogers Park, Chicago, Illinois, United States. She’s currently 46 years old.
|Birth Name||Marisol Nichols|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1973|
|Place of Birth||Rogers Park, Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Age||46 years old|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mixed (Half Hispanic)
Her father has Hungarian and Romanian ancestry and mother is a Mexican who originally hails from Texas, United States
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Robert Falkenhof
- Mother – Maria Pachnik
- Siblings – She has two younger brothers.
- Relatives – Randy Pachnik (Stepfather)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marisol Nichols has dated –
- Andrea Sorrentino (1994–1998) – Marisol dated the Italian costume designer, Andrea Sorrentino for a year before marrying him in 1995. Due to undisclosed reasons, the couple divorced after three years of marriage.
- Taron Lexton (2004–2018) – Marisol met her South African writer, director, cinematographer, Taron Lexton. They dated for two years before getting engaged in 2006. They got married in April 2008. Their daughter named, Rain India Lexton was born in September 2008. In November 2018, Marisol applied for a divorce from Taron.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Marisol became known for her roles as Nadia Yassir on the Fox series 24 (2007) and Hermione Lodge on the CW drama series Riverdale (2017–Present).
In 1997, Marisol made her feature film debut as Audrey Griswold in Stephen Kessler’s comedy film, Vegas Vacation.
In 1996, Marisol guest appeared in a TV pilot called My Guys as Angela, which aired on CBS and the same year, she landed on an episode of the Canadian crime drama series, Due South in which she played the role of Melissa.
Marisol was a spokesperson for Bally’s Total Fitness for a long time even before she became a mother and was featured in Bally’s 2008 New Year Resolution commercial.
Marisol Nichols Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Luke Perry
- Favorite Actress – Camila Mendes
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Movie – Felon (2008)
- Favorite Book – Ender’s Game (published 1985) by Orson Scott Card
- Favorite DJ – Skrillex, David Guetta
- Favorite TV Show – X-Files, Grey’s Anatomy, Studio 60, The Closer
- Favorite Makeup Accessory – Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Favorite Shoe Brand – Pour La Victoire for Heels, Zara for Pointy flat Shoes
- Favorite Hair Product – Leonor Greyl
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Swedish Meatballs
Marisol Nichols Net worth
Marisol Nichols has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Marisol Nichols
- Instagram – marisolnichols
- Twitter – Marisol Nichols
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marisol Nichols
- Marisol has never met or interacted with her biological father.
- Nichols had a pretty rough childhood. She lived in many cities with her mom, did drugs at the age of 11 and was gang-raped when she was 11 years old.
- She worked continuously at one job or the other since the age of 14.
- While in school, she was a girl scout. She also learned to play Tee-ball and took dance and gymnastics classes.
- She is also a cat person and always had a pet cat with her since she was a child and owns a pet dog.
- In 2001, she played Bahraini Princess (Sheika) Meriam Al Khalifa in the made for TV movie The Princess and the Marine.
- In 2003, Nichols made guest appearances on episodes of Friends, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Nip/Tuck and Charmed.
- In 2006, Marisol appeared in six episodes of Cold Case and starred in the film Big Momma’s House 2.
- In 2010, Nichols portrayed Sarah Monahan in the short-lived supernatural crime drama The Gates, a summer series on ABC.
- In 2011, Marisol was featured in the music video for Kristin Chenoweth’s song I Want Somebody to Bitch About.
- In 2012, Nichols starred in the ABC TV series GCB, with Leslie Bibb, Kristin Chenoweth, Annie Potts, Jennifer Aspen and Miriam Shor.
- In 2014, Marisol is known for her humanitarian efforts and founded her non-profit, Slavery Free World Foundation.
- In 2017, Nichols began starring as Hermione Lodge, the mother of Veronica Lodge, in the teen drama series Riverdale loosely based on the Archie comic book series.
- Visit her official website @ marisol-nichols.com.