Lorynn York is an American actress who known for bringing Scarlett Cambridge to life in Social Path and for appearing in the Lifetime film Babysitter’s Black Book. She trained to be a ballerina at the School of American Ballet and the Chautauqua Institute in New York. In 2020, Lorynn was cast as Tracy Peterson on the Netflix romantic-drama movie Roped, opposite Josh Swickard.
Lorynn York was born on the 25th of May 1993, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. She’s currently 27 years old.
|Birth Name||Lorynn York|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Age||27 years old|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Lorynn did her schooling from the School of American Ballet, Manhattan and then she enrolled herself at Chautauqua Institute of college, New York where she completed her graduation course.
- Father – Michael Mike York
- Mother – Linda Berry York
- Siblings – Sarah York (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lorynn York has dated –
- Josh Swickard (2018-Present) – In July 2019, Lorynn married her boyfriend and actor Josh Swickard. The pair got engaged back in December 2018. They began dating while working together in the film Roped.
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Lorynn became known for bringing Scarlett Cambridge to life in Social Path (2014) and for appearing in the Lifetime film Babysitter’s Black Book (2015).
In 2019, Lorynn first feature film role was in the film, Flashout where she played the role of Desa.
In 2012, Lorynn played a small role in Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural as A.J.’s Sister.
Lorynn York Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruze
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family
- Favorite Color – Blue, White
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Lorynn York Net worth
Lorynn York has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020. Her salary is the $10K-12K per episode.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – laurenswickard
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lorynn York
- Lauren is a trained dancer and took training at the prestigious School of American Ballet in Manhattan.
- She is an animal lover and very fond of playing with dogs.
- In 2011, when she was in high school she appeared in the short film Lily’s Course.
- In 2012, she became a part of a TV movie Shelter and featured as Bridesmaid.
- In 2014, Lauren got the main role in the TV’s mystery and thriller serial Social Path as Scarlett Cambridge.
- In 2015, she starred alongside Spencer Locke in the Lifetime movie Babysitter’s Black Book.
- In 2017, York has appeared in two TV movies Web Cam Girls and Struggling and two TV series Sweet The Show and Deat White People.
- In 2020, she made her digital debut with the web series Roped on Netflix along with her husband Josh Swickard.
- In 2020, Lauren also played an important role in another web series Deadly Sugar Daddy.