Kimberly-Sue Murray is a Canadian actress and performer who is recognized for having starred as Danika Dubov on the sci-fi horror series V-Wars. In 2010, she was cast in the made for TV movie The Perfect Teacher. In 2015, she was cast as an extra in the gothic romance Crimson Peak. In 2019, Kimberly played the character of Seelie Queen Amara on Freeform’s supernatural horror series Shadowhunters.
Kimberly-Sue Murray was born on the 3rd of November 1988, in Gaspe, Quebec, Canada. She’s currently 31 years old.
|Date of Birth
|November 3, 1988
|Place of Birth
|Gaspe, Quebec, Canada
|31 years old
Murray attended Dawson College in Montreal where she studied professional theatre and then spent two years at Norman Jewison’s prestigious Canadian Film Centre.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly-Sue Murray has dated –
- Ian Macmillan – Kimberly is in a relationship with cinematographer Ian Macmillan. She shared pictures with her boyfriend on Instagram.
Kimberly became known for role as Danika Dubov in the Netflix drama sci-fi series V-Wars (2019) as well as portraying the character of Seelie Queen Amara in the supernatural horror series Shadowhunters (2016-2019).
In 2012, Kimberly made her acting debut as Margie in the drama film, Tree Line written and directed by Nicholas Kinsey.
In 2010, Kimberly first acting role came when she played the role of Monica in the crime-drama TV movie The Perfect Teacher.
Kimberly-Sue Murray Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food, Pizza
Kimberly-Sue Murray Net worth
Kimberly-Sue Murray has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars as of 2020. She gets around $60K-$80K income through her films and television programs.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ksuemurray
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kimberly-Sue Murray
- Kimberly moved to Montreal at age 17 to study professional theatre at Dawson College and then relocated to Toronto where she attended the Canadian Film Centre Actors Conservatory.
- She auditioned for a role in a television movie called The Perfect Teacher and subsequently got selected for the role.
- In 2010, Murray was cast in the made for TV movie The Perfect Teacher.
- Murray won the Brian Linehan Actor Award for her work in the short film She Came Knocking which she co-wrote, produced and starred in.
- She is also very much interested in photography and her works can be found on her Instagram account.
- In 2015, Kimberly was cast as an extra in the gothic romance Crimson Peak.