Jeremy Irvine is an English actor who made his film debut in the epic war film War Horse. In 2012, he portrayed Philip “Pip” Pirrip in the film adaptation of Great Expectations. He has since starred in The Woman in Black: Angel of Death and portrayed Daniel Grigori in the direct to video film adaptation of the young adult novel Fallen. In 2019, Jeremy starred as John Randolph Bentley in the USA Network television series Treadstone.
Jeremy Irvine was born on the 1st of July 1990, in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom. He’s currently 30 years old.
|Birth Name||Jeremy William Fredric Smith|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1990|
|Place of Birth||Gamlingay, Cambridgeshire, England|
|Age||30 years old|
|Residence||West Hampstead, London, England|
Jeremy attended Bedford Modern School in Bedfordshire. He also went to London’s National Youth Theatre and graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
- Father – Chris Smith (Engineer)
- Mother – Bridget (Politician in local government)
- Siblings – Lawrence Irvine (Younger Brother), Toby Irvine (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Irvine has dated –
- Amy Wren (2009-2011) – Jeremy were romantically linked Disney Channel’s series Life Bites co-stars Amy Wren to each other from 2009 to 2011.
- Ellie Goulding (2012-2013) – Jeremy started dating American singer Ellie Goulding in November 2012. The duo dated for almost a year and called it quits in August 2013.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Jeremy became known for his role as Albert Narracott in Steven Spielberg’s war drama film War Horse (2011).
In 2011, Jeremy made his onscreen debut in the war film War Horse in which he played the role of Albert Narracott. He also received nominations for two awards.
In 2009, Jeremy had his first television appearance in the British adaptation of the Disney Channel Italy Original series, Life Bites in just 12 episodes.
Jeremy Irvine Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Jeremy Irvine Net worth
Jeremy Irvine has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeremy Irvine
- Jeremy got his stage name from his grandfather’s first name.
- Irvine was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes mellitus at the age of six years old.
- At 19, he applied to work for British Army. But, his application was rejected as he lied about his diabetic problem.
- Jeremy has a crush on singer Lana Del Rey‘s voice.
- In 2012, Irvine sat in the front row of Burberry show at London Fashion Week.
- Jeremy has appeared in a music video titled Friendly Fires.
- In July 2017, Irvine confirmed via his Instagram that he had joined the cast of The Last Full Measure alongside Tommy Hatto and Zach Roerig.
- In 2018, Irvine portrayed the younger version of Sam Carmichael (Pierce Brosnan) in the sequel to Mamma Mia!, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
- In 2019, Jeremy starred as John Randolph Bentley in the USA Network television series, Treadstone.