Jannat Mirza is a famous Pakistani social media personality and Tik Tok star. She has a huge fan base on TikTok and on her Instagram account. She is famous on TikTok for her comedy, lip-sync, dance and romantic sound clips videos. In 2020, Jannat made headlines for being the first Pakistani content creator to reach the 10 million mark on TikTok, a short video-sharing platform.
Jannat Mirza was born on the 14th of September 1997, in Shah Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
|Date of Birth
|14th of September 1997
|Place of Birth
|Shah Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan
|26 years old
|TikTok Artist, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Model
Jannat has completed her schooling from Lahore Girls School then she went to Lahore Girls College Now she is a student of Arts at the University of Faisalabad and later moved to Japan in order to pursue her educational purpose.
- Father – Anjum Mirza
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Alishba & Sehar Mirza (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jannat Mirza has dated –
- Umer Fayyaz Butt – Jannat is in a relationship with famous Tik Tok star, Umer Fayyaz Butt. He has also appeared in so many TikTok videos of Jannat Mirza. According to her Instagram profile, both of them also featured in various modeling shoots.
Jannat has worked as an actress in the Punjabi music video Shayar. The song marks Jannat Mirza’s entry into the mainstream entertainment industry. Besides that she is primarily famous for her comedy, lip-sync, dance and romantic sound clips videos.
In 2022, Jannat made her film debut career in Tere Bajre Di Rakhi.
Jannat has done endorsement work for several brands such as Kalyan Jewellers.
Jannat Mirza Net worth
Jannat Mirza has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jannat Mirza
- Jannat is a very attractive and stylish girl.
- Her father is a Police officer.
- She’s a competitive swimmer.
- She loves to visit Tokyo, Japan on her vacation.
- In March 2018, Mirza jumped onto the TikTok bandwagon and became the first Pakistani TikToker to garner over 10 million fans, and she is also the first Tik Tok user to hit over 20 million fans in Pakistan.
- At present, the influencer has 3.5 million followers on Instagram, although she has made more than a thousand posts; including her charming photos and TikTok videos.
- She is currently working on multiple projects inclusive of a drama serial that is still in the works.
- Jannat has a clothing brand EUNOIA by SJA (Sehar, Alishba, Jannat).
- Mirza has worked as an actress in the Punjabi music video Shayar. The song marks Jannat Mirza’s entry into the mainstream entertainment industry.
- Jannat also revealed that she was offered a Bollywood movie opposite Kartik Aaryan but she refused.
- In December 2019, she posted a TikTok video set to the Shakira song Hips Don’t Lie.
- In 2020, Jannat came into the limelight due to a controversy. Last October, she left Pakistan to study in Japan. After this, many people blamed her for leaving her country due to the ban on TikTok in Pakistan. However, Jannat Mirza clarified that she left Pakistan only for her study purpose.