Henry Golding is a Malaysian-born British actor, model and television host who has been a presenter on BBC’s The Travel Show. He is known for his film work, playing the role of Nick Young in Crazy Rich Asians as well as Sean Townsend in the thriller A Simple Favor and Tom in the romantic comedy Last Christmas, the latter two directed by Paul Feig.
Henry Golding was born on the 5th of February 1987, in Betong, Sarawak, Malaysia. He’s currently 33 years old.
|Birth Name||Henry Ewan Golding|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Sarawak, Malaysia|
|Age||33 years old|
|Profession||Actor, Model, TV Host|
|Nationality||Malaysian and British|
Henry completed his formal school education at The Warwick School, Redhill.
- Father – Clive Golding
- Mother – Margaret Likan Golding
- Siblings – None
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Golding has dated –
- Liv Lo (2011-Present) – Henry first met Italian–Taiwanese yoga instructor and a TV presenter Liv Lo on January 1, 2011, at a restaurant in Singapore where they both were celebrating with friends, where Lo had spotted him across the room. Soon after, they started dating. In 2015, Henry proposed her in Phuket. The couple finally got married in August 2016 in the Cove 55 resort in Henry’s hometown of Sarawak, Malaysia.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown (Natural)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Towering height|
Henry became known for his film work, playing the role of Nick Young in Crazy Rich Asians (2018), as well as Sean Townsend in the thriller A Simple Favor (2018) and Tom in the romantic comedy Last Christmas (2019).
In 2018, Henry made his feature film debut with Jon M. Chu’s romantic comedy-drama film, Crazy Rich Asians playing the role of Nick Young.
In 2007, Henry started his television career as a host on a short variety show, The 8TV Quickie.
Henry has been affiliated with brands like COVETEUR, GQ, BOSS, Prada, Tom Ford, Labassa Woolfe, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton and many more. He has a strong presence on social media which he uses to promote brands and products.
Henry Golding Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Places – Haji Lane and the Arab area in Singapore
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Henry Golding Net worth
Henry Golding has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Henry Golding
- Henry family relocated to Surrey, England, when he was only 8 years old.
- He moved to Kuala Lumpur when he was 21 to pursue on-camera roles after working as a hairdresser on Sloane Street in London for a couple of years.
- In January 2017, Henry along with fellow Singaporean baking enthusiasts made the largest Chinese character from freshly baked pineapple tarts.
- In 2018, Golding appeared in Paul Feig’s thriller A Simple Favor co-starring Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick playing Sean, the husband of Lively’s character.
- In 2019, Henry starred alongside Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Grant and Michelle Dockery in The Gentlemen a crime film directed by Guy Ritchie.
- In August 2019, Golding was cast in the title role for Snake Eyes, a spin-off from the G.I. Joe movie franchise, set for an 2021 release.