Alba Baptista is a Portuguese-Brazilian actress. She began her career in Portugal with the telenovela Jardins Proibidos. She then starred in multiple Portuguese telenovelas and series like A Impostora, Filha da Lei, A Criação and Jogo Duplo.
Alba appeared in the film Patrick, the directorial debut of Gonçalo Waddington and which was in competition at San Sebastián International Film Festival. In 2020, she has been part of the Netflix series Warrior Nun, which marks her English-language debut.
Alba Baptista was born on the 10th of July 1997, in Lisbon, Portugal. She’s currently 23 years old.
|Date of Birth
|10 July 1997
|Place of Birth
|23 years old
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alba Baptista has dated –
- Justin Amorim (2014-Present) – Alba has been in a relationship with director Justin Amorim. They had started dating shortly after working together on the Portuguese movie Leviano.
Alba began her career in Portugal with the telenovela Jardins Proibidos (2014–2015). She then starred in multiple Portuguese telenovelas and series like A Impostora (2016-2017), Filha da Lei (2017) and Jogo Duplo (2017-2018).
In 2014, Alba started her career at the age of 16 when she was chosen to play the lead role of Raquel in Simão Cayatte’s short film Miami.
In 2016, Baptista was cast in her first major role of Beatriz Varela in the Portuguese telenovela, A Impostora in which she starred alongside Diogo Infante, Ana Cristina de Oliveira, Diogo Amaral and Fernando Luís.
Alba Baptista Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Kaylee Bryant Net worth
Alba Baptista has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alba Baptista
- Alba is fluent in English, Portuguese, French as well as German.
- At age 16, Baptista started her career as the main character in Simão Cayatte’s short film Miami. For her performance, she received the Best Actress Award at the Festival Ibérico de Ciné.
- Alba is represented by UTA Talents in the United States, Subtitle Talent in the UK and Elite Lisbon in Portugal.
- In 2019, Baptista appeared in the film Patrick the directorial debut of Gonçalo Waddington and which was in competition at San Sebastián International Film Festival.
- In 2020, Alba has been part of the Netflix series Warrior Nun which marks her English-language debut.