Shivin Narang is an Indian television actor known for portraying Ranvijay Singh in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera and Jay Mittal in Internet Wala Opposite Tunisha Sharma. He is also known for playing the role of Rudra Roy in Sony TV’s Beyhadh 2 opposite Jennifer Winget. Shivin was a contestant of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
Shivin Narang was born on the 7th of August 1990, in New Delhi, India. He’s currently 30 years old.
|Birth Name||Shivin Narang|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1990|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, India|
|Age||30 years old|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Actor, Reality Television Personality, Dancer, Model|
Shivin studied at Summer Fields School which is a private, co-educational, nursery secondary school in Kailash Colony, New Delhi, India. Afterward, he got enrolled at Skyline Business School to pursue B.com.
- Father – Girish Narang (Businessman)
- Mother – Suman Narang
- Siblings – He is the only child of his parents.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shivin Narang has dated –
- Smiriti Kalra – Shivin was rumoured to be in a relationship with his Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year co-star, Smiriti Kalra.
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Shivin became known for playing the roles of Yuvraj (Yuvi) Singh in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year (2012-2013) and Ranvijay Singh in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera (2013-2015).
In 2012, Shivin started his acting career with Channel V’s TV serial Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year and played the role of Yuvraj “Yuvi” Singh in the serial and received instant fame.
Music videos Debut
In 2019, Shivin featured in the music video Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi alongside Abhimanyu Tomar and Divya Khosla Kumar.
In February 2019, Shivin attracted controversy for his cold war with his Internet Wala Love co-star, Tunisha Sharma.
Shivin Narang Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Film – Veer-Zaara (2004)
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Sports – Shooting, Cricket, Snooker
- Favorite Food – Mughal Food, Butter Chicken, Aloo Parantha
Shivin Narang Net worth
Shivin Narang has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivin Narang
- Shivin was not so good at studies in his school days and scored only 33 marks in Math in Class 12, due to which he was offered admission in BA instead of a commerce course.
- Narang excelled in sports in childhood and was the sports captain of his school.
- He also represented Delhi in National level shooting championships while he was in college.
- In 2013, Narang became a household name by essaying the role of Ranvijay “Ranvi” Singh in the TV serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera.
- In 2016, Shivin was roped in to play the lead in the youth-oriented film, Dheet Patangey.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- In 2019, Narang received an offer to participate in the controversial show Bigg Boss 13 but he refused to do the show due to some personal reasons.
- In 2019, Shivin played the role of Rudra Roy the love interest of Jennifer Winget (Maya) in the romantic drama thriller, Beyhadh 2.