Moosa Mostafa is an British actor who is best known for playing role of Eugene Otinger in television series Wednesday. He has also worked in television show The Last Bus as Nas. In 2018, Moosa started his career with a short film Nativity Rocks!.
Moosa Mostafa was born on the 2009, in London, England.
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|15 years old
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Moosa Mostafa has dated –
Mostafa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Mostafa’s extraordinary talent and unwavering dedication have earned her numerous awards and acknowledgements. In 2022, he got opportunity to play important role of Eugene Otinger in Netflix’s series Wednesday. It is based upon the character Wednesday Addams of The Addams Family.
In 2018, Moosa had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Nativity Rocks! as a part of St Bernadette’s class.
In 2022, Mostafa landed her first role in television by appearing as Nas in the series, The Last Bus.
Moosa Mostafa Net worth
Moosa Mostafa has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – moosa_mostafa_
Some Lesser Known Facts About Moosa Mostafa
- His parents are Arabic from Dubai.
- Moosa has been represented by The Artists Partnership, a talent agency in London, England.
- He loves to spend time with his friends and make goofy reels, TikTok videos, and YouTube shorts.
- In an interview, Moosa revealed that he loved being Nas in The Last Bus and how his character evolved from being a socially awkward person to someone who accepts himself.