Momona Tamada is a Canadian actress and dancer best known for playing Claudia Kishi in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She has appeared in The Main Event as Erica and young Lara Jean (Lana Condor) in To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. She will also reprise the role in To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
Momona Tamada was born on the 28th of September 2006, in Vancouver, Canada. She’s currently 14 years old.
|Birth Name||Momona Tamada|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 2006|
|Place of Birth||Vancouver, Canada|
|Age||14 years old|
Momona attended regular school until 7th grade and later switched to online school as she became busy with the shoot. She is currently doing her 9th grade.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Momona Tamada has dated –
Momona hasn’t talked much about the personal aspect of her life. Moreover she is currently focusing on her career and education and has very little time for romance.
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
Momona became known for playing Claudia Kishi in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She will also reprise the role in To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
In 2019, Momona’s acting career began with the superhero web series, The Boys where she played Young the Female.
Momona Tamada Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Momona Tamada Net worth
Momona Tamada has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – momonatamada
Some Lesser Known Facts About Momona Tamada
- Momona started dancing when she was just 4 years old.
- She is very good with her studies and scores good marks.
- She’s trained in ballet and tap.
- She has performed with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet as well as in the B.C. Summer Games Opening Ceremonies.
- Tamada stated her career at the age of 13 before that she was all into her dancing competitions and modeling.
- She speaks Japanese fluently.
- Tamada gave her auditions and her first audition itself gave her role in both the sequels of Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- Momona has worked in films such as To All the Boys: I Still Love You, The Main Event & The Terror.