Malia Baker is a Canadian actress television star and social media personality and best known for playing Mary-Anne Spier in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She also has appeared on the television shows A Million Little Things and The Flash.
Malia Baker was born on the 18th of December 2006, in Botswana, Southern Africa. She’s currently 13 years old.
|Date of Birth
|December 18, 2006
|Place of Birth
|Botswana, Southern Africa
|13 years old
Malia completed her schooling at a local school and is currently pursuing her graduation.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malia Baker has dated –
Malia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Malia became known for playing Mary-Anne Spier in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club (2020-Present). She also has appeared on the television shows A Million Little Things (2018-Present) and The Flash (2014-Present).
In 2018, Malia launched her acting career, when she booked the role of Malia Weir in the television movie Hope at Christmas which was broadcast on Channel 5.
Malia Baker Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Malia Baker Net worth
Malia Baker has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malia Baker
- Malia is a fashion freak who loves to wear trending outfits.
- She is an avid reader and writer.
- Baker is a young girl who concentrates on yoga and meditation.
- She loves to listen to music and also plays the guitar.
- Malia was featured on a Life Style magazine.
- She enjoys travelling and likes to visit historical places.
- Baker is very good in subjects like Maths and Science.
- In 2019, she appeared in the television series, A Million Little Things in which guested as a little girl.
- In 2020, Malia got her big breakthrough when Netflix cast her in their web series, The Baby-Sitters Club a reboot of the famous 90s television series based on the children’s novel series of the same name by Ann M. Martin.