Luciane Buchanan is a New Zealand actress. She is known for her starring role in the Netflix action thriller series The Night Agent. She has also played Tripitaka (Tang Sanzang) in The New Legends of Monkey, Kennedy Truebridge in Filthy Rich and Billy T’s daughter Cherie in Billy. Luciane is also hard at work on her forthcoming projects, Chief of War and Lea Tupu’anga/ Mother Tongue, which are now in production and post-production, respectively. Luciane established herself as a versatile and brilliant performer capable of playing a wide range of characters with depth and complexity throughout her career.
Luciane Buchanan was born on the 18th of July 1993, in Auckland, New Zealand.
|Date of Birth
|18th of July 1993
|Place of Birth
|Auckland, New Zealand
|30 years old
In 2017, Luciane graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Drama and Psychology from the University of Auckland. She took acting classes at the Auckland Performing Arts Centre (TAPAC), including with Miranda Harcourt.
- Father – Geoff Buchanan
- Mother – Losi
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luciane Buchanan has dated –
Luciane has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Luciane became known for her guest role as Kennedy Truebridge on the TV series, Filthy Rich. She was also cast in Netflix’s The New Legends of Monkey. She has appeared in over 70 episodes of television throughout he ongoing career. In 2023, she had a breakout role on Netflix in The Night Agent.
In 2017, Luciane had her first film onscreen role in the short film, A Woman’s Right to Shoes as Jenny.
In 2011, Buchanan landed her first role in television by appearing as Cherie James in the Television film, Billy.
In 2015, Luciane had her first web onscreen role in the web series, Common Ground as Leigh Williams.
Luciane Buchanan Net worth
Luciane Buchanan has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lucianebuchanan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luciane Buchanan
- Buchanan was born and raised in Auckland. She is Tongan on her mother’s side and Scottish descent on her father side.
- Her father played an important part in encouraging her enthusiasm for performing and assisting her in achieving her ambitions.
- Luciane pushed her to pursue acting and drove her to auditions even when she was in school.
- In 2011, Buchanan has worked in the entertainment sector. She began her acting career as Cherie James in the television film Billy.
- Her favorite actors are Johnny Depp.
- In 2013, she starred as Aroha Nash in The Blue Rose, a television series.
- In 2015, she also performed Power Rangers Dino Charge and Common Ground.
- She also filmed a short film called Stray and My Friend Michael Jones the following year. In the same year, Buchanan appeared as Tripitaka in the television series The New Legends of Monkeys.
- Buchanan is also known for writing and producing short films like Lea Tupu’anga, Mother Tongue, and others.
- In 2023, Luciane had a breakout role on Netflix in The Night Agent.