Lindsay Brewer is a American model and racing driver. She is primarily known as Indy Lights, the highest tier in the IndyCar ladder series. In 2009, she started working in the racing sector and rapidly became well-known for her performances. She markets her own crypto currency, $LINDS. Lindsay has also competed in the USFPro2000 championship series.
Lindsay Brewer was born on the 17th of April 1997, in Arvada, Colorado, United States.
|Lindsay Marie Brewer
|Date of Birth
|17th of April 1997
|Place of Birth
|Arvada, Colorado, United States
|26 years old
|Model and Racing Driver
Lindsay graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in business management.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kim Brewer Lund
- Siblings – Blake Brewer (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Brewer has dated –
- Drew Solomon (2017-Present) – In 2017, Brewer started dating an NHL hockey player, Drew Solomon.
Brewer is a aspiring professional race car driver. She drove on Honda’s semi-pro s2 class (2013) while becoming a regular on the national kart racing scene. She is well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
Indy NXT Debut
In 2024, Lindsay debuted up to Indy NXT full-time competing for Juncos Hollinger Racing in the No. 76 after mediocre results in the USF Pro Series.
Brewer has done endorsement work for several brands such as Revolve, Zala Hair, Beach Bunny Swimwear, Bentley Beverly Hills, Visible Mobile, Knock Out Watches, Princess Polly Boutique.
Lindsay Brewer Net worth
Lindsay Brewer has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lindsay Brewer
- Lindsay is well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
- Brewer first raced in the series at Indianapolis, scoring an 8th place finish in her first race.
- She prefers Marvel superheroes over DC ones.
- At Road America, Brewer was involved in an incident where her car was launched into the air by a kerb at turn 5, an identical incident happening on the same weekend for Christian Bogle in the Indy Lights series.
- She is also quite active on social media, where she interacts with her followers and shares information on her projects.
- In 2015, Lindsay switched from go-karts to full-size cars.
- In 2019, Brewer competed in the Las Vegas Saleen Cup GT Series for the season finale.
- In 2020, Lindsay got the chance to drive a 592-horsepower McLaren 600LT.