Lenny Rush is a British BAFTA-winning child actor. He is best known for his work on the Daisy May Cooper comedy drama series, Am I Being Unreasonable? and on the BBC One series, Dodger. He received a breakthrough award at the 2023 National Comedy Awards. He won two awards at the 2023 Royal Television Society Programme Awards, winning the Breakthrough Award, and best Comedy Performance (male). In October 2023, Rush would become the first-ever child presenter at the age of 14 to co-host the 2023 Children in Need appeal. His acting career has led him to amass over 70K followers on his mrlennyrush Instagram page.
Lenny Rush was born on the 18th of March 2009, in Essex, England, United Kingdom.
|Date of Birth
|18th of March 2009
|Place of Birth
|Essex, England, United Kingdom
|14 years old
|Actor, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Steve Rush
- Mother – Lisa Rush
- Siblings – Bobby Rush (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lenny Rush has dated –
Lenny has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Lenny became known for his role as Tiny Tim in the 2019 miniseries A Christmas Carol and as Morgan in the series Dodger. In 2022, he won Best Breakthrough at the I Talk Telly Awards for his role as Ollie in Am I Being Unreasonable? On 29 March 2023, Rush won two awards at the Royal Television Society Programme Awards, winning the Breakthrough Award, and for best Comedy Performance (male).
In 2022, Rush had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Enola Holmes 2 as Newspaper boy.
In 2018, Lenny landed his first role in television by appearing as Eli in the series, Apple Tree House.
Lenny Rush Net worth
Lenny Rush has an estimated net worth of $600K dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lenny Rush
- Lenny was born and raised in Essex, England. His parents are Steve and Lisa Rush. His dwarfism is a result of an extremely rare condition called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita. This condition is estimated to occur in about one in 100,000 births.
- He as a excels performer. At a very young age, he started taking acting classes. Lenny first appeared on camera on the CBeebies documentary Our Family. He began acting locally at the Pauline Quirke Academy in Essex.
- He played roles on CBeebies series Apple Tree House and CBBC’s The Dumping Ground and in 2017, had played Tiny Tim in versions of A Christmas Carol both on stage at The Old Vic in London and 2018, and in 2019, on-screen in a Steven Knight televised retelling of the Charles Dickens classic.
- Rush was given a series regular role in the comedy drama Dodger alongside Christopher Eccleston.
- In 2022, he also made a notable appearance on BBC One charity money-raising show Children In Need.
- In March 2023, he won the Breakthrough Award, and Comedy Performance (Male) Award, for Am I Being Unreasonable? at the Royal Television Society Programme Awards.
- In June 2023, Rush would portray Morris in the fourteenth series of Doctor Who.
- In November 2023, Lenny was the winner of Taskmaster New Year’s Treat 2024.