Hettie Jago is is a British auctioneer, valuer, and jewelry expert who has recently joined the popular BBC show Antiques Road Trip as one of the new experts. She is also the owner of Hettie Jewellery, an online shop that sells quality pre-owned silver jewelry. She is an auctioneer who specializes in jewelry, with a particular fondness for statement silver. Hettie likes mid to late-century works, but she will sell anything she believes is timeless in style and of good quality.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hettie Jago was born on the 16th June 1989, in London, England.
|Date of Birth
|16th June 1989
|Place of Birth
|34 years old
|Auctioneer, Valuer, Jewelry Expert, TV Personality
Hettie subsequently went on to study History of Art at the University of Cambridge, where she graduated with honors in 2011. In 2012, she also earned a certificate in gemmology from the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A).
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She also has a younger brother named Harry.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hettie Jago has dated –
- Tom Jago (2015-Present) – Hettie is married to Tom Jago, a software developer and fellow Cambridge graduate. They met in college and married in 2015.
Hettie became known as a Jewellery, which specializes in high-quality pre-owned silver jewelry, is her business. She is an auctioneer who specialized in jewelry, particularly statement silver. She prefers mid- to late-century pieces, but would sell anything she considers to be timeless in style and of high quality.
In 2016, Jago has appeared as a jewelry expert on TV shows such as BBC’s Bargain Hunt and ITV’s Dickinson’s Real Deal.
Hettie Jago Net worth
Hettie Jago has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hettie Jago
- Hettie was raised in a household of antique collectors and had an early interest in jewelry and silver.
- She lives in London with her husband, two children, and a dog, and in her leisure time, she likes traveling, reading, cooking, and gardening.
- She grew up in a family of antique collectors and had an early interest in jewelry and silver.
- Hettie also offers customized services such as jewelry repairs, modifications, and commissions.
- In 2011, Jago started as a junior specialist in the jewelry section at Bonhams and lasted for four years.
- In 2016, her online business started Hettie Jago Jewellery and sells quality pre-owned silver jewelry from the mid to late twentieth century.
- In 2023, Jago joined David Harper on Antiques Road Trip and astonished viewers with her energy, passion, and knowledge.