Daniel Sharman is an English actor. Daniel is known for his roles as Isaac Lahey on the television series Teen Wolf, Kaleb Westphall / Kol Mikaelson on The Originals, Troy Otto on Fear the Walking Dead and Lorenzo de’ Medici in Medici: The Magnificent. In March 2019, Sharman joined Cursed, a Netflix television series based on a re-imaging of the Arthurian legend.
Daniel Sharman was born on the 25th of April 1986, in Hackney, London, England. He’s currently 34 years old.
|Birth Name||Daniel Andrew Sharman|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1986|
|Place of Birth||Hackney, London, England|
|Age||34 years old|
Sharman attended Mill Hill School and also the Arts Educational School in London. During his school years, he acted in the play “Kvetch” that made it to the Edinburgh Fringe festival. In 2004, Sharman studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, gaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in acting and graduating with honors.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Sharman has dated –
- Crystal Reed (2011-2013) – Daniel started dating American actress and model, Crystal Reed in 2011 after meeting her on the set of Teen Wolf. The duo broke out in June of 2013.
- Gigi Hadid (2014) – In October 2014, American model Gigi Hadid was RUMORed to be dating Sharman, when they were spotted hanging out in NYC on October 17.
- Asha Leo (2015) – In 2015, Daniel dated a short-term relationship with the English model Asha Leo.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Towering Height|
Daniel became known for his roles as Isaac Lahey on the television series Teen Wolf (2012–2014), Kaleb Westphall / Kol Mikaelson on The Originals (2014–2015), Troy Otto on Fear the Walking Dead (2017) and Lorenzo de’ Medici in Medici: The Magnificent (2018).
In 2010, Daniel debuted with the independent film, The Last Days of Edgar Harding for his role as Harry.
In 2003, Daniel played the role as Andy Dobbs in BBC One’s legal drama television series, Judge John Deed in an episode titled “Judicial Review.”
Daniel Sharman Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Demi Lovato
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Daniel Sharman Net worth
Daniel Sharman has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Sharman
- Daniel started acting as a child at the age of nine when he auditioned for the Royal Shakespeare Company and was selected out of hundreds of other children.
- Daniel is an avid fan of football team Arsenal FC.
- In 2012, Sharman had a major recurring role as werewolf Isaac Lahey in MTV’s supernatural drama series Teen Wolf.
- Sharman read the audiobook version of Cassandra Clare’s young adult novel Clockwork Princess, the third and final installment of her The Infernal Devices trilogy.
- In 2015, he joined the Williamstown Theatre Festival for the play Off the Main Road with Kyra Sedgwick, among others.
- In 2016 Daniel appeared in the music video for the song Where’s the Love? by The Black Eyed Peas featuring The World.
- In 10 August 2017, Sharman had been cast in the lead role in Medici: The Magnificent.
- In March 2019, Sharman joined Cursed a Netflix television series based on a re-imaging of the Arthurian legend.
- In 2020, Daniel was cast as Weeping Monk in the Netflix fantasy drama series, Cursed alongside Katherine Langford, Devon Terrell and Gustaf Skarsgård.