Bridget Rooney is an American actress and model who is well known for the film, Zombie or Not Zombie.of the National Football League. Bridget is also known for being the baby mama of Kevin Costner’s son Liam,
Bridget Rooney was born in May 1962, in California, United States.
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|California, United States
|61 years old
|Actress, Model, and Socialite
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Tim Rooney (Actor)
- Mother – June Rooney (Actress)
- Siblings – Kathleen Mara (Sister)and Margaret Galterio (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget Rooney has dated –
- Bill Koch (2005-Present) – In 2005, Bridget tied the knot with Bill Koch. Bill Koch is a prominent American businessman. The ceremony took place in Colorado. Koch, who started working from his family business has established his business empire. The couple has a child named Kaitlin.
- Kevin Costner – Apart from her marriage relationship with Bill Koch, she also made headlines due to her connection with Kevin Costner before her marriage. Bridget and Kevin were seen in public time and again. Kevin is a famous American actor, and he is also a Golden Globe winner twice. Bridget also has a son from this relationship. His name is Liam Costner.
Bridget became known as a socialite and actress from the United States who is best recognized for her role in the film Zombie or Not Zombie.
In 2011, Rooney had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Zombie or Not Zombie.
Bridget Rooney Net worth
Bridget Rooney has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bridget Rooney
- Bridget is a member of the Rooney family, which owns the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. Art Rooney, the original owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers, is her grandfather.
- Her mother, June Rooney, was also an actress, and her father, Tim Rooney, was an actor. Kathleen Mara and Margaret Galterio are her siblings, and she is the youngest.
- She has established herself as a socialite, and an actress today. In 2011, the main cornerstone of her career came. It was due to her role in the movie, Zombie or Not Zombie.
- Her husband, Bill, is the founder and president of the Oxbow Group and is a member of the Koch family.
- Rooney, a socialite, had an affair with Kevin Costner, a two-time Golden Globe Award winner.
- She is not only a talented actress but also has some great hobbies she loves. One of her favorites is painting, where she lets her creativity shine by making beautiful art.
- Hiking is another hobby she enjoys, exploring nature and finding inspiration for her acting. Bridget also loves to read, getting lost in stories and expanding her imagination.