Ajeita Deol is an Indian Psychologist who is best known for being the daughter of Indian actor Dharmendra Deol. In 1989, she started working in the academic sector and rapidly became well-known for her performances. Growing up amidst the glitz and glamour, she experienced the magic of cinema through the eyes of her celebrated father, Dharmendra.
Ajeita Deol was born on the 9th of November 1966, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
|Date of Birth
|9th of November 1966
|Place of Birth
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|57 years old
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Dharmendra
- Mother – Prakash Kaur
- Siblings – Sunny Deol (Brother), Bobby Deol (Brother), Vijayta Deol (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ajeita Deol has dated –
- Kiran Chaudhri (1989-Present) – In 1989, Ajetita got married to an Indian-American dentist named Kiran Chaudhri. After her marriage, she shifted to California with her husband. She then began working as a psychology teacher at a school in the USA. They have 2 daughters, Dr. Nikita Chaudhri (Dentist) & Prianka Chaudhri.
Deol became known for being the daughter of Indian actor Dharmendra Deol. She has earned a reputation through her involvement in social work.
Ajeita Deol Net worth
Ajeita Deol has an estimated net worth of $500K dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajeita Deol
- Ajeita shares strong bonds with her two sisters, Esha Deol and Ahana Deol. Despite not being in the public eye as much, their sisterly relationship is notable.
- In 1989, more than five thousand guests attended Ajeita Deol’s wedding reception in Mumbai.
- She enjoys gardening, finding solace and joy in nurturing plants and greenery.
- Music is another passion of hers, as she loves listening to various genres that resonate with her.
- Deol displays a fondness for animals and has been associated with activities supporting animal welfare, showcasing her passion for their well-being.